LGBT community

carguy86
2 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Because AlexTheRose is a dead handle from when I was a kid. Everywhere else I am Nicholatian.

o rip

I dunno why I decided with Dan Castellaneta tbh

I know when it started (January 2015, and officially stuck with it May 24, 2015) but it's never clicked as to why I stuck with it.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, Nicholatian said:

Interestingly, once I legally change my name, “Nicholatian” will be under a similar predicament that AlexTheRose was in.

wait what

what are you changing your name to?

also:

qyb6t.png

7 minutes ago, QueenDemetria said:

edit: my bad

ok then xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Just now, QueenDemetria said:

Yeah, I meant to quote Dan and I quoted you lol

buggy forums? xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

1 minute ago, Nicholatian said:

Alexander Nicholi.

I want to have a name I can be confident in when I start building the bread and butter of my legacy. It’s a name I can be happy in giving out to professional connections and potential friends and lovers… it’ll finally be me, and I mean who I want to be. I guess you could say I identify with it a lot more, lol

that is one interesting name

qybky.png

10 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Because AlexTheRose is a dead handle from when I was a kid. Everywhere else I am Nicholatian.

i should change my nickname to my current one .... i feel like im stuck in 2010 xD 

6 minutes ago, QueenDemetria said:

Or: 

~snip~

thats a lot of demi xD 

Just now, QueenDemetria said:

Either that or I'm an idiot, either way it doesn't surprise me.

the forums likes to save old quotes that you dont even want to quote and sometimes is difficult to remove them xD 

1 minute ago, QueenDemetria said:

<3 I have more :P 

i guess you love demi? xD 

i got to say that she is beautiful 

Just now, Nicholatian said:

I like how every search I do on YouTube appends “-watchmojo.com” to the suggestions. Because WatchMojo totally has a video of David Guetta performing Play Hard.

Or it could just be paid ad placement for WatchMojo in an odd location. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised at that. :P

for some reason, even though i mainly watch music channels i still get suggestions for weird shit like whatsinside or watchmojo

like just no.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Back on the topic about Micro centers, there's one not too far from me it's in St. Louis Park so it's in a pretty decent area. I don't think there are any in North or South Dakota or Iowa or Nebraska. There might be one in Wisconsin by the Lake Michigan area. I've never been that far into Wisconsin though.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

8 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

snip

It's probably that they're trying to make more money of the videos that already make them more money.

I'm sure it costs Google a lot of money to host all those videos, have the bandwidth for all the traffic and what not. So I can understand why they might do it like that. Though the home page has kinda sucked. It doesn't always show new content from your subscriptions and it doesn't always filter out videos from those subscriptions you've already watched.

2 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

I don’t care how much money it costs Google to host things. That’s their problem, and as the customer the crux of the issue is that I’m paying for an ad-free experience, and it seems that only includes in-video ads and not sponsored bullshit, which is wrong. I don’t like being advertised an ad-free experience and not getting what I pay for.

Oh you have a Youtube Red subscription? Then yeah, I'd agree they shouldn't be trying to make more money off people who pay for that.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

@Nicholatian Why did you change your name? Now I wont be able to remember it...

i agree to this ... was easier to remember "Alex..... oh him ..." xD 

1 minute ago, Nicholatian said:

I go by Nicholatian everywhere now, not AlexTheRose. Plus I was eligible, strangely enough.

I don’t anymore, but I used to and when I did they would push sponsored content anyway. Which was my case in point.

I want to change my name to scorgle snorbler. But I think thats pushing it A LITTLE BIT. lol

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I want to change my name to scorgle snorbler. But I think thats pushing it A LITTLE BIT. lol

i want to change my name to what i go by currently ... no what i used in 2010 xD 

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

When we get to page 404, can we start some form of discussion on it, and once we get to page 405, EVERYONE edits their posts on the entire 404 page to say nothing?

im ok with this xD 

ahem

start spamming to page 404. /s

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.