[Build Log] **White Metropolis** A Water-Cooled Modular CaseLabs S5+Ped Build (Featured Build Log Winner, Possibly for Sale!)

guitarhero23

I love the build, but when I noticed the BRZ, I instantly got excited(car guy here lol)

When I saw the car I fought he was going to run his entire pc over!

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

When I saw the car I fought he was going to run his entire pc over!

That would suck

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

Thanks guys

MOAR

SHOW MOAR

I CRAVE MOAR

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

Love this build. Such a nicely executed theme! Is the BRZ yours? Worked at a Subaru dealership a while back, and took ours out as often as I could, lol. Fun car.

c u r r e n t  /  ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA  /  I7-12700K  /  2080TI  /  32GB DDR5  /  LIAN LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC

Z170 STINGER  /  6700K  /  TITAN X  /  32GB DDR4  /  NZXT MANTA  /  j u i c e b o x  build log

nohasslemods 

Love this build. Such a nicely executed theme! Is the BRZ yours? Worked at a Subaru dealership a while back, and took ours out as often as I could, lol. Fun car.

Thank you! Remember to vote for whoever deserves it the most when the featured build voting goes up. The BRZ is mine, it's crazy fun to drive. 

Been quietly following this build and I have just one word for it - STUNNING! :)

IDK if anyone's said this yet, but this things cable management is a work of art.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

IDK if anyone's said this yet, but this things cable management is a work of art.

Thank you. I took much care in only showing the bare minimum and making that look pretty also

Had some custom filters made by DEMCifilter. White on white.  Measured the one for the vents on the PSU side perfectly.  Otherone I had to cut a bit, also note I slightly didn't put the back filter on perfectly which is why a little black shows.

wPur6KUh.jpg

aGjAPqHh.jpg

DOmuIFWh.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bit confused as to why you would want a quick disconnect since the top case is practically a mid tower. It seems a little bit big for LAN parties.

I'm a bit confused as to why you would want a quick disconnect since the top case is practically a mid tower. It seems a little bit big for LAN parties.

Smaller than my previous case

Had some custom filters made by DEMCifilter. White on white.  Measured the one for the vents on the PSU side perfectly.  Otherone I had to cut a bit, also note I slightly didn't put the back filter on perfectly which is why a little black shows.

ohh custom filters , I'll have to put that in my modding bookmarks!

grats on your ROTM at /r/watercooling :) 

ohh custom filters , I'll have to put that in my modding bookmarks!

grats on your ROTM at /r/watercooling :)

Thanks pal. Hopefully MoTM starts up soon over on OCN

Thanks pal. Hopefully MoTM starts up soon over on OCN

hopefully it does ,sounds like it might have all three classes/comps in one shot which should be cool to see :)

thought I was goingto be able to join the amateur class in july. 

hopefully it does ,sounds like it might have all three classes/comps in one shot which should be cool to see :)

thought I was goingto be able to join the amateur class in july. 

Time for us to roll with the big dogs...which could include any and all of the EK vulture builds lol

Such attention to detail, such craftsmanship and such a wonderful color scheme. A work of art as far as I'm concerned.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Time for us to roll with the big dogs...which could include any and all of the EK vulture builds lol

that sounds scary and fun at the same time.

just spent the last half an hour looking at your final pics again. I must say your case choice colors and theme were meant to be. just perfect choices.

my favorite detail is that strip of blue the intersects with the piping that goes in the the bottom case.

couple of questions unless I missed them in your log. 

what led lighting did you use in the case?

what are your temps and OC's you are using?

that sounds scary and fun at the same time.

just spent the last half an hour looking at your final pics again. I must say your case choice colors and theme were meant to be. just perfect choices.

my favorite detail is that strip of blue the intersects with the piping that goes in the the bottom case.

couple of questions unless I missed them in your log. 

what led lighting did you use in the case?

what are your temps and OC's you are using?

Thanks a ton man. Props to you as well. Working in tight spaces is tough!

Lights are Darside white LED strips. 4 strips total.  I still have to dial in OC....I spent so much time building the thing I'm just trying to enjoy playing Witcher 3 vs tweaking lol.  I had it at 4.8 for a bit but wasn't too stable. Even back to stock I'm getting some blue screen lockups for some reason.

Thanks. thinking about doing something similar but going all out i7, 970-980ti or the new amd cards if they are good, with a ton of storage. not a NES again tho, think I maxed out what is possible at the moment in a nes.  At least one that is functional.. :P

I am also just enjoying the fruit of my labor and have not fully OCed cpu yet, temps are staying under 70c in the summer heat. doing a good amount of gaming and web browsing from the couch now lol. I was checking out your build on the 60" last night,

Thanks for the led info. don't know if it was your pics or just the leds but the led light was so natural looking and just showed off the true colors of the build really well.