[Build Log] **White Metropolis** A Water-Cooled Modular CaseLabs S5+Ped Build (Featured Build Log Winner, Possibly for Sale!)

guitarhero23

Thanks. thinking about doing something similar but going all out i7, 970-980ti or the new amd cards if they are good, with a ton of storage. not a NES again tho, think I maxed out what is possible at the moment in a nes. At least one that is functional.. :P

I am also just enjoying the fruit of my labor and have not fully OCed cpu yet, temps are staying under 70c in the summer heat. doing a good amount of gaming and web browsing from the couch now lol. I was checking out your build on the 60" last night,

Thanks for the led info. don't know if it was your pics or just the leds but the led light was so natural looking and just showed off the true colors of the build really well.

Wow 60"! I haven't even seen my computer that big and it sits next to me! About the coloring of the LEDS, I bought white and placed then strategically so that the highlighted the internal details of the computer, that's it. I didn't want them to add any "effects" so to speak besides being a backlight for the EVGA PSU cover. It was a bit expensive just to accent but worth it in the end

Wow 60"! I haven't even seen my computer that big and it sits next to me! About the coloring of the LEDS, I bought white and placed then strategically so that the highlighted the internal details of the computer, that's it. I didn't want them to add any "effects" so to speak besides being a backlight for the EVGA PSU cover. It was a bit expensive just to accent but worth it in the end

yeah 60" and if you had any flaws in your build I would of noticed lol, I did not notice any :)

had a old school 50" plasma I bought in 2005 just died on me this winter. 

great TV for the price ,has a very low input lag(29ms) and response time(4ms) for a tv, make it very good for gaming.  vizio e600i-b3

edit- I also must ask you, are you planning another build?

yeah 60" and if you had any flaws in your build I would of noticed lol, I did not notice any :)

had a old school 50" plasma I bought in 2005 just died on me this winter.

great TV for the price ,has a very low input lag(29ms) and response time(4ms) for a tv, make it very good for gaming. vizio e600i-b3

edit- I also must ask you, are you planning another build?

If any of the people who inquired about me building them something or I decide to try and get sponsored I will definitely do another build. Not on my own dime for a while though since this one will last me a while

• 2 weeks later...

Cool :D You deserve all the recognition you get, this buils was epic.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

One Question how do you feel about that headset im considering to buy it are the lights worth it?

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

One Question how do you feel about that headset im considering to buy it are the lights worth it?

Lights I could care less about. It makes for a cool accent and worked out for some cool pictures because my computer happened to match, other than that I'd just get the cheaper option depending on the cost difference which I'm unsure of.  Other than that I like the Siberia's. I can wear them for long hours without getting sick of having them on my head.

Lights I could care less about. It makes for a cool accent and worked out for some cool pictures because my computer happened to match, other than that I'd just get the cheaper option depending on the cost difference which I'm unsure of.  Other than that I like the Siberia's. I can wear them for long hours without getting sick of having them on my head.

Okay :D didnt help me but thank you for your reply

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Okay :D didnt help me but thank you for your reply

Uhhhhh, If you're buying it for the lights don't bother. If you're buying it because they are good, DO IT :)

This build makes me salivate.

11/10.

• 1 month later...

How much does it cost.

How much does it cost.

Parts wise or if I was selling it to someone?

Parts wise or if I was selling it to someone?

how about both.

This is amazing!

I'm here just for the photos.

Wow this is a stunning build, so clean and the attention to detail is something I could only dream of. Also have to say the photography is exceptional also, well done.

• 1 month later...

How'd you end up getting that?

Someone from NVIDIA saw the computer and reached out to me on a forum