Moments of Life

Tocsin_786

do you ever feel like you dont have enough moments in your life where you feel like your actually "living"? 

for me probably 6 out of the 7 days feels like i dont really live life, and i mean the fact that its the same rinse and repeat pattern. though i try to make the most of it and am not depressed or down in any way, where i try to entertain my friends as much as i can. i feel like 1 out of the 7 days of a week is where i actually feel like im living. because on that 1 day of the week i do something special or different than the other 6, (unless a really nice video game comes out then i basically waste it away for the next 3 weeks). 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

That's really mostly what life consists of, repeated patterns. I wouldn't say I don't generally feel alive, but there are definitely days where I feel more alive than others.

You don't live life, life lives you....

Some Thoreau/Emerson stuff

System: Thinkpad T460

Exactly how I feel. Outside of photography/building computers I don't get too much enjoyment out of life. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

maybe 1/60 days

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Well yeah thats every day for me right now. Thats why I've concluded that by the end of 2015 I'll do something more with life.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

i know that feel... college, work, sleep, eat... rinse and repeat each day... except sundays... eat, house work, college, sleep

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Most of our lives are spent sleeping and dissociating as we go throughout our daily routine. 

We all have those days, we just have to make the best of things as we only have one life to live. Don't get hung up with worrying about things, just spend as much time as you can making the world a better and more enjoyable place for yourself and others. #YOLO

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Take risks, shoot for the stars, fall down, get up, ask that cute girl or guy out on a date, help others. I have been trying to do this for the past 6 months otherwise I fall into a rut.

I waste a lot of my time just dwelling on things I have no control over and not actually taking control of what I want to do.

When I take risks, I love it and I hate it... but it's a great feeling overall. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

For the past 9 months I have left the house like 4 or 5 times to actually do anything social. It's either to go to my other parent's house, or for an appointment, where I have to awkwardly explain to my doctor that I don't do anything. :D

I don't really get fulfilment or enjoyment out of life, so I like to spend as much of it asleep as possible. I figure if I can sleep twice as much as usual then I'm effectively halving my life. So if you hate life then just sleep, or hop the twig. If work well if you can actually do it.

I don't really feel like living. It's the same stuff every day, every week, every month, every year... Same faces, same routines, same places, same problems... Only different date. This is why most of my day (well... Most of my life) goes on the internet. I just wish I was somewhere else.

They say one's "life" starts when you get a job, others say "life" starts on the first holiday from work, and other working age people say "life" already started in school but they didn't realize it... Anyone see where this is going? People say to enjoy your life when you have it, but not everyone enjoys their life like it is, and thus they don't get to "live" their life. Life doesn't need to be glorious, but it would be nice to have at least something different every now and then

I guess I belong to those people whose "life" starts after getting a job... Can't really enjoy life when being a student, there's no money, and money is a requirement to do 95% of the things in the world nowadays.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.