Show Yourself [Image]

Message added by SansVarnic

Please do not quote photos.

Just now, Vivilacqua1 said:

Dunno, havn't tried it. Don't think you can.

kewl

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

On 14-2-2016 at 7:10 PM, Dan Castellaneta said:

Even at IHOP does it look like that I'm about to shoot up a school. Not that I would, but that's the vibe my facial expression almost always gives.

also god dammit puush

Hidden Content

12 hours ago, Starelementpoke said:

Curses, none of the photos show for me.

should be fixed now

n70V3.png

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

34 minutes ago, ONOTech said:

I wish that's what I looked like when I needed to shave. Lol. Facial hair is the devil

Just five o' clock shadow

21 hours ago, NonaHexa said:

Normally I don't take pictures of myself, but I noticed I looked particularly good today.

N2VpV2Q.jpg

I like beards. I don't know if you already do, but try precision trimming under the moustache to get it all in a straight line above the top lip.

Linus is my fetish.

4 minutes ago, Daring said:
  Hide contents

-snip-

Last photo I got with my cat Sakura before she died. Taken last night.

Well, shit.

My condolences, especially since I've had this happen to me.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

4 hours ago, Daring said:
  Hide contents

YVw5OuX.jpg

Last photo I got with my cat Sakura before she died. Taken last night.

This brought tears to my eyes... I have lost three cats, one got attacked by wild animals, limped up to the house and died in my hands, another died of old age, and the worst thing ever was my cat casey. She was the best damn cat I have ever owned. She was never afraid of anything and wouldnt take shit from anyone. She went missing about 5 years ago, we found her skeleton in the shed when we were gathering everything to move from SD to NV last year. She probably also got attacked by animals and made it to the shed, where she loved to sleep, and it her final resting place.

God it hurts to type this, it really does. Hang in there :'(

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

This brought tears to my eyes... I have lost three cats, one got attacked by wild animals, limped up to the house and died in my hands, another died of old age, and the worst thing ever was my cat casey. She was the best damn cat I have ever owned. She was never afraid of anything and wouldnt take shit from anyone. She went missing about 5 years ago, we found her skeleton in the shed when we were gathering everything to move from SD to NV last year. She probably also got attacked by animals and made it to the shed, where she loved to sleep, and it her final resting place.

God it hurts to type this, it really does. Hang in there :'(

Jeez, that's rough. There are coyotes in my area, but we've never had cats attacked by them.

Just now, Daring said:

Jeez, that's rough. There are coyotes in my area, but we've never had cats attacked by them.

Ya, thats what we think attacked mine. She has been able to fight off our neighbor's hunting dogs before, nearly scratched their eyes out. The dogs never went on our yard again. But we think the coyotes got them, they got all of our neighbor's chickens

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Ya, thats what we think attacked mine. She has been able to fight off our neighbor's hunting dogs before, nearly scratched their eyes out. The dogs never went on our yard again. But we think the coyotes got them, they got all of our neighbor's chickens

We've seen deer in the area, but we have yet to see coyotes. We know they're around here, though; we've seen dead ones on the side of the road.

I look terrible in pictures sadly....

Or maybe i just look plain terrible ?

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Oh come on, you probably look fine. At least compared to me. :^

anyway , it's 2AM here. I have to sleep ...

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

need a hair cut and a shave but oh well.... ft potato cam and this is the first selfie ive taken... oh what i do for this forum

Spoiler

20160229_200654.thumb.jpg.cd84124b7fb406

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

C'mon @iamdarkyoshi we need selfies. And my feels go out to you.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I have decided to bless this thread with a SECOND photo of my majesty. ;)WP_20160301_14_49_22_Pro.thumb.jpg.e4d06

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL