A few questions for those who live in New Zealand (Not a ask the X thread)

joelthezombie15

I would suggest moving to australia its bigger we are getting nbn 100 down 40 up min we have so many beutifull places but newzelands good to and i rearly c spiders it is over publicised plus we have cute kowalas (they are not bear scientificualy proven)

You spelled New Zealand wrong :o haha. We have cute Kiwis B)

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

again, spiders. no thanks 

How about the Northern Territory of Australia? no dangers of spiders here, or sharks, Crocodiles ate them all. Also I hope you love snakes, Dingos, wild pigs and buffalo.

pretty tame really, just gotta deal with the 45 degree summers (113f) more if you move away from the coast!

No? 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

How about the Northern Territory of Australia? no dangers of spiders here, or sharks, Crocodiles ate them all. Also I hope you love snakes, Dingos, wild pigs and buffalo.

pretty tame really, just gotta deal with the 45 degree summers (113f) more if you move away from the coast!

No? 

Snakes are fine, its bugs and spiders especially and im used to those temps. and i dont want to live in the dessert or hot places anymore hence why  was thinking new zealand. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Snakes are fine, its bugs and spiders especially and im used to those temps. and i dont want to live in the dessert or hot places anymore hence why  was thinking new zealand. 

how about top of the south island? Richmond/Nelson area?

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

how about top of the south island? Richmond/Nelson area?

Where NZ or AUS? 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Where NZ or AUS? 

NZ, If you were gonna go for Australia and wanted to avoid the dangers, I hear Tasmanians are pretty tame. 

NZ, If you were gonna go for Australia and wanted to avoid the dangers, I hear Tasmanians are pretty tame. 

Lol, i like the look of the south island of NZ but north island look really cool too. 

tasmania look pretty but im sure it has huge spiders :p

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly Christchurch isn't that bad anymore all the earthquakes have calmed down. (I miss them)
If it does takes a few years like mentioned earlier then the majority of the broken city should be rebuilt and by then we should have fibre

As for spiders I see the occasional one maybe a few times a week if that.

The minimum wage is $13.75

I can't comment on weather too much as I tend to walk around in shorts when it's snowing.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Go somewhere wheres there's mountain goats. I hear they're good climbers.

http-inlinethumb30.webshots.com-42909-27

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.