A few questions for those who live in New Zealand (Not a ask the X thread)

joelthezombie15

Ah the desert, hot this time of year

114 in a day or so.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

And no nothing has physically affected me but it has affected my family, they have screwed me, most of my family and most of the country.

It really depends on what State you're living in. Some states are just worse off than others.

114 in a day or so.

Ugh.. Don't remind me. >.<

It really depends on what State you're living in. Some states are just worse off than others. Well not in the cases but i dont want to talk about them.

Ugh.. Don't remind me. >.< ikr, 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

It really depends on what State you're living in. Some states are just worse off than others.

Ugh.. Don't remind me. >.<

True, I would not recommend PA. Worst governor in the country and the job market here sucks. On to the next state

True, I would not recommend PA. Worst governor in the country and the job market here sucks. On to the next state

Only good thing about where i live is sheriff arpaio.

AZ (sorry for double post)

I think you'll like Washington

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I think you'll like Washington

My brother in laws mom lives there and the crime rate is through the roof. and she said its just crap. im looking at colorado or kansas for fiber :p

My brother in laws mom lives there and the crime rate is through the roof. and she said its just crap. im looking at colorado or kansas for fiber :P

Vancouver's nice if your willing to pay like a million for a 2000 square feet house  :P 

!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Vancouver's nice if your willing to pay like a million for a 2000 square feet house  :P

Exactly but again, this thread is asking about new zealand. i can find stuff about any of those places.

Exactly but again, this thread is asking about new zealand. i can find stuff about any of those places.

There has been one person from NZ in this thread, everyone else is from the US and one from somewhere over the rainbow

There has been one person from NZ in this thread, everyone else is from the US and one from somewhere over the rainbow

:P

US irl btw

Hehe

tumblr_lvk4ajbcZQ1qikxeao1_400.jpg

That's a wetta Joel..

Hehe

That's a wetta Joel..

OMFG Well is it common? like will i just find one in my house randomly?

I'm just gonna pitch  my state because I can.

Texas:

Positives: If you like weather, we have all of it. In a day. I'm not joking. :|
Austin is getting Google Fiber.
Our state government is the only sane government that will never borrow money. Our budget is based on how much we make each year and we are built to never go over that. Took a state government class for college. Was educational.
Austin VS Tucson, Austin has more burglary and theft. Tucson has more everything else (Rape, murder, etc etc).

I can't think of negatives. Someone else help me out there.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Hehe

That's a wetta Joel..

I not usually too afraid of bugs but this is just crazy. I wouldn't want to wake up with that in my room

I'm just gonna pitch  my state because I can.

Texas:

Positives: If you like weather, we have all of it. In a day. I'm not joking. :|

Austin is getting Google Fiber.

Our state government is the only sane government that will never borrow money. Our budget is based on how much we make each year and we are built to never go over that. Took a state government class for college. Was educational.

Austin VS Tucson, Austin has more burglary and theft. Tucson has more everything else (Rape, murder, etc etc).

I can't think of negatives. Someone else help me out there.

Its texas... thats a negative :p

and i dont live in tucson  i live in mesa 

I dont like heat though (I know ive lived in az for 16 years) I want cold like actual cold weather. 

I know that petrol is freakin expensive. Over $2 per L.

We hit $4 a gallon the other day so ya, that cheap.

We hit $4 a gallon the other day so ya, that cheap.

A liter is about a quarter of a gallon so no it's not really cheap.

A liter is about a quarter of a gallon so no it's not really cheap.

Oh well its not too bad though. its kinda high but not unrealistic. 

Its texas... thats a negative :P

and i dont live in tucson  i live in mesa 

I dont like heat though (I know ive lived in az for 16 years) I want cold like actual cold weather. 

PA can get very cold in the winter, this year was horrible. It isn't often that it gets near 100. The problem is that when it gets in the high 80s or higher (90 right now during the day) it gets so humid that I would rather AZ's dry heat

What are some good places to visit?

What is the weather like?

For scenery like in the pictures you posted, the South Island is good especially in summer.

In the South Island the temperature gets up to about 35 C during the day in summer. It sounds hot but it's actually fairly pleasant cause it's not humid at all. During the night though it gets cold enough enough to need a couple blankets.

In winter it occasionally snows and often gets down to around 0 C.

OMFG Well is it common? like will i just find one in my house randomly?

Yeah they're fairly common...