Elon Musk: Test Track for 760-mph Hyperloop on the Way

XTankSlayerX

1. Those factories are regulated by international laws, and employ US workers, not some chinese children like other car companies
  2. conspiracy theory much? Nasa sent a few probes and robots to mars, but thats it.
  3. Elon Musk is probably one of the greatest people alive at this time (along with Gates and some others) who actually tries to advance the science and culture, instead of just stuffing his pockets with money from reinvented crap

1. Ill take your word on that since i don't know much about this.

2. You believe what u wanna believe and ill believe what i wanna believe.

3. Don't wanna go off topic but i disagree with Gates caring and not wanting to stuff his pockets with money. As for Elon he has done some great things and is pushing for things that may or may not happen but i don't like how he is praised like a god i swear i never saw anyone talk about him on this forum until linus and luke spoke about him now all i see is how great he is its Gaben all over again.

3. Don't wanna go off topic but i disagree with Gates caring and not wanting to stuff his pockets with money. As for Elon he has done some great things and is pushing for things that may or may not happen but i don't like how he is praised like a god i swear i never saw anyone talk about him on this forum until linus and luke spoke about him now all i see is how great he is its Gaben all over again.

1. k
  2. k
  3. Gates has been literally losing millions each month because he is trying to advance the world... -.- As for Musk, yes, this forum really got a titty shake when they started talking about him, but a few of us here were following him before (actually for a long time now) and know what we are talking about

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

God, Musk for president 2016!! (but he might make us test subjects or something -.-)

jk

electric organs

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Doing a formula student style event annually is a great idea to earn popularity in the experiment, I know I'd certainly be up for being on a team if the university decided to take part. It's also a top idea to find the perfect design for the pods to be for when it's commercially released. Eventually.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Very fast train.

GET REKT WAPAN

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Interesting idea, however, this doesn't exactly affect us Aussies, but meh, why not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Underwater hyperloop vegas trips? no? ok...

WOOT WOOT. This is gonna be awesome. Go Elon Musk.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

I hate how this guy is becoming the next gaben in this community -_- (sheep much)

Musk deserves that praise far more than "GabeN" does. I like Gabe Newell. Steam revolutionized digital distribution of gaming. But Musk actually helped (and is currently helping) to change the world that we live in.

SpaceX alone is going to put us ahead in space applications by decades because he helped commercialize it - this helps to lower the cost, and helps make things more attainable to the average citizen.

Eh his cars were hyped because they were battery powered and can save the earth even tho those plants making the batteries are probs worse than cars on our roads today. The mars thing is pretty meh NASA has been to mars in the 1960s and who knows how much more they have done that hasn't been told like they put humans on it back then pretty sure they never told anyone that. Also there is that tv show who wants to put people on mars too so with or without him we probs would have been going to mars around this time anyway. as for the hyperloop maybe he can get some credit on that since ive never heard of it before he mentioned it but other people may have.

What... I honestly can't take you seriously after reading this.

1. Those factories are regulated by international laws, and employ US workers, not some chinese children like other car companies
  2. conspiracy theory much? Nasa sent a few probes and robots to mars, but thats it.
  3. Elon Musk is probably one of the greatest people alive at this time (along with Gates and some others) who actually tries to advance the science and culture, instead of just stuffing his pockets with money from reinvented crap

Exactly my thoughts. What the hell - where did he pull those random conspiracies out of?

2. Proof. Sources. Links... I'll be waiting. If you're going to claim that NASA has covered up the biggest thing in space technology of all time (Sending people to MARS), then you better back it up with evidence. Where did you learn this? On some shady website online or some shitty poorly made documentary that provides no actual sources?

3. Many people had probably never heard of Musk before Linus and Slick talked about them. I've been following Musk since the beginning of Tesla and SpaceX personally, but a lot of the younger demographic here probably haven't been following him that long.

1. k
  2. k
  3. Gates has been literally losing millions each month because he is trying to advance the world... -.- As for Musk, yes, this forum really got a titty shake when they started talking about him, but a few of us here were following him before (actually for a long time now) and know what we are talking about

Agreed. Gates has donated just under $30 BILLION USD to Charity to help make the world a better palce.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)