Razer OrbWeaver Review

xToFxREAPER

I own the Nostromo (Belkin rebadged) because I can't game on my laptop's keyboard when I travel but don't want a full size keyboard as that takes space. The thing that I like about similar device is that, if configured correctly it if very comfortable and efficient to use. 

but then again, it takes time to be configured (not that it is that hard but I just want to launch the game and play instead of configuring stuff) and once I'm back at home with my BlackWidow I don't find the device is good anymore (due to membrane vs mechanical). I do think about the Orbweaver but the price is similar to full mech keyboard puts me off from this thing. Definitely the adjustable stuff in there counts for something I guess, reading your review makes me wants to try it....

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N

I own the Nostromo (Belkin rebadged) because I can't game on my laptop's keyboard when I travel but don't want a full size keyboard as that takes space. The thing that I like about similar device is that, if configured correctly it if very comfortable and efficient to use. 

but then again, it takes time to be configured (not that it is that hard but I just want to launch the game and play instead of configuring stuff) and once I'm back at home with my BlackWidow I don't find the device is good anymore (due to membrane vs mechanical). I do think about the Orbweaver but the price is similar to full mech keyboard puts me off from this thing. Definitely the adjustable stuff in there counts for something I guess, reading your review makes me wants to try it....

I agree the price was very off putting to me as well but in my situation i needed something to help the pain and no amount of money would be to much for that in mind. The fact its mechanical is a total win i love this thing to death :)

I agree the price was very off putting to me as well but in my situation i needed something to help the pain and no amount of money would be to much for that in mind. The fact its mechanical is a total win i love this thing to death :)

another question for the Orbweaver

are the keys the clicky type and loud?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

another question for the Orbweaver

are the keys the clicky type and loud?

They do have a very satisfying tactile click but they arent overly loud. They are louder then my G710+ plus with cherry brown switches, Removed the stock o rings on mine so its a touch louder then the usual G710+. But quieter then my friends blackwidow ultimate with cherry greens (possibly blue dont remember but its loud!)