Dear people of the linus tech tips and the world ( competition )

Minibeast

I am going to be the CEO of my audio company and i need youre help .

I am holding a headphone design competition and the winner will be rewarded with a prize . The prize wont be something huge nor small .

I will give the prize though paypal .

Thies are the ruels of the competition :

1. Find a unique shape design of the headphone . You can not rip off a brands shape and design .

2. You must design and decorate the CABLE as well . How you ask ? Well theres 3 cables witch are " knotted together " . The intire headphone is youre canvas , even the cable .

3. I will pick 2 design winners , one is my pick and the other one will be a community pick win .

4.youre style , youre choice , make it more of youre thing you know ?! Make the design that makes you speak out and reach out to you're audience . I will display youre work in the off topic section of the Linus tech tips forums . There will be a poll , the one with the most picks from the linus tech tips community , wins the community prize . This is a post to jump start the audio company named Pure Audio Masters . The contest will be running but at the same time , feel free to help me out in this . I will return the favor to the forums and the people who posts in this . You and I will discuss this matter in details .

Those are my conditions and ruels . Submit youre work to: ridvandalkilic@hotmail.com .

I will revile the winner in the off topics section .

The winner will be hired to work on future designs and works .

Is there a company logo that could be implemented?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I would like to see what i could make... But... Im probably not old enough (15) and i don't have any 3D modelling experience

Draw it.

OP, whats your company about? What materials are you working with?

Etc..

I wish you the best on your Entrepreneural Venture! :) Didn't realize their were other Entrepreneurs on the forums.

What are you looking for?

In-ears, on ear or over the ear? 

Open? closed? 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I wish you the best on your Entrepreneural Venture! :) Didn't realize their were other Entrepreneurs on the forums.

What are you looking for?

In-ears, on ear or over the ear? 

Open? closed?

anything goes , get creative . The logo is still in WIP . Material wise , does not matter , as long as you know how to design one , its good by me . In ear on ear over ear , doesn't matter , the " hired one " and i will discuss the future designs and works

I would like to see what i could make... But... Im probably not old enough (15) and i don't have any 3D modelling experience

i dont care if youre 16 or 71 , as long as you know how to make it , its good , hell i can hire you if you win . Any age can participate in this contest .

Your spelling and grammar is top notch. :P (joking) :D

I'll let you off the hook since your native language is obviously not english. ;)

@Minibeast

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I'll give this a try (even though I have crappy drawing skills)...

How technical should the designs be?

Also, do you have a target demographic?

I'll let you off the hook since your native language is obviously not english. ;)

@Minibeast

Well i did live in Brighton for 2 years , my English has been rusty ever sense i moved to Le suomi .

@Minibeast

Well i did live in Brighton for 2 years , my English has been rusty ever sense i moved to Le suomi .

I'll give this a try (even though I have crappy drawing skills)...

How technical should the designs be?

like i said , anything goes .

I see, fair enough.

We try not to post duplicate threads here as most people generally get what you say the first time. :P JK

like i said , anything goes .

Ok then...

Do we have a deadline?

Ok then...

Do we have a deadline?

Anything goes! :P JK LOL

I see, fair enough.

We try not to post duplicate threads here as most people generally get what you say the first time. :P JK

ok got it .

ok got it .

Cool beans!

BTW, I'm just messing with you/joking around. ;)

Out of curiosity, how many employees do you have in your company right now?

@Minibeast

Ok then...

Do we have a deadline?

the deadline is 5.1.2015 . Dont rush you have time

Out of curiosity, how many employees do you have in your company right now?

@Minibeast

dont laugh but , im a start up . Right ok , look i am going to get funded . I have a buisssnes plan and prototypes at hand , right now im a one man team here and im going to start up . Just missing a designer and an audio engineer . At least i have the balls to start a company while going to vocational school

the deadline is 5.1.2015 . Dont rush you have time

This gives me hope... I'll try and come up with something using the many pairs that I've tried as reference...

It's fine as long as it's not exactly the same, right?

dont laugh but , im a start up . Right ok , look i am going to get funded . I have a buisssnes plan and prototypes at hand , right now im a one man team here and im going to start up . Just missing a designer and an audio engineer . At least i have the balls to start a company while going to vocational school

Okay, I won't laugh (I promise), but you're a self appointed CEO of yourself (if you get what I mean) and you're wanting to employ LTT members as staff, yes? Not that there's anything necessarily wrong with that, but I have to ask, did you have trouble getting other people to help you out?

I think if somebody designs your product, they should be entitled to a % of the business or a % of the profits of the headphones as a reward

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I think if somebody designs your product, they should be entitled to a % of the business or a % of the profits of the headphones as a reward

Winner has been offered possible employment. If accepted employee agrees to employment agreement. And no company splits profits directly with any employee.