After two years, this little machine was the last kick that made me register to this forum.

It would be a worthy replacement of a noisy pc for a well aged but sharp-eared family member.

if i got it i'd make an ubuntu htpc it would be sweet although i wonder if i can run ESX on it :)

I'd like to stick my hard    drive into that nuc.

Behind my TV of course.

I'd love one of these nucs. I'd set it up in the living room with Kodi.

Unicorns

Sorry if my english isn't perfect

Gaming PC

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K @3.50GHz Cooling: Corsair H80i Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Motherboard: ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO RAM: Corsair 16GB @1600MHz PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD:Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD:Western Digital Black 1TB Headset: Logitech G930 Wheel Logitech G27

iMac Mid 2011

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5 @2.70GHz Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512MB RAM: 8GB @1067MHz SSD: Samsung 845 EVO HDD:Western Digital Red 2TB  

I will gladly take a NUC, would totally use it at my school for our broadcast/yearbook meeting room :)

am I late?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I am just happy intel is helping the communitie and giving away a nuc down with amd haha good luck everyone