Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If i win i would build my first real gaming pc because i wanted to do that al a long time.

And it is very expensive and this would give me the boost to buy it.

excuse for my bad spelling.

I am from the Netherlands 

I'd build a new PC with this to replace my old one

#

so wish to get a 5820k as i am going to upgrade my cpu pretty soon!

I would build a killer workstation for quick number crunching in my phd. thesis

Add a X99 mobo, SSD, DDR4 RAM, and a GTX 970 and someone would have a pretty sweet gaming rig. I hope it's me.

This haswell chip would be the perfect Christmas gift and would make it possible for me to run Witcher 3 when it comes out :) waiting on it for years

I would upgrade my system from a sandybridge processsor

I'd use it for building a more powerful system for game development, 3d modelling and animation.

I would love to win the 5820K and with that processor I would build a computer that I could utilize that processor. I currently play just video games but having such a strong CPU would allow me to venture into other avenues.

I would love to have this processor, i wanted to upgrade to x99 since it cames out

Main Rig: EK custom loop |2700x @ 4.25 Ghz| Msi X470 Gaming Plus | 32gb DDR4 | Aorus GTX 1080ti @ 2088 Mhz | TT Core X71 TG | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb + 256gb Toshiba NVMe + 275GB Crucial m.2

Laptop: Surface Book 2 15" |  i7 8650U 4.2 GHz | 16gb DDR3L | GTX 1060 6gb | 265GB NVMe SSD

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/9jvNnH

Allows me to build an extreme build and save money. And get back to streaming some of my favorite games.

Well my friend and I have been doing a these crazy shows on youtube, relating gaming and at times hardware and what not!! The extra cores would be a great help for me to get more work done in a more efficient time! Hope to win!! Merry christmas everybody, 5 days left!!!!!!

Could totally use this for my wife's build, she is going to school for game design and needs some upgrades.

I would build my first overclocked -E setup. I've always stayed away from these due to the price tag, but I don't mind buying a motherboard if the CPU is already there.

If I got this cpu I would use it in my PC of course It even fits my mobo already.

If you think this expensive CPU in north america, imagine the price of it here in Brazil.

I realy like the 5820k because I could move to the x99 platform for video editing.

I'll use it to try to cut the render times in Blender and, hopefully, get more FPS on Planetside 2 with it's bad optimization.

Yay, giveaways!

I'll replace my A6-3500 processor and get the full power of my gtx 970 while gaming. And when not gaming, I'll leave it 24/7 for BOINC and Folding.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!