Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I won a i7 5820K i would build myself a dual sli 980 rig using one of the new Asus x99 boards. I love to have this system as I am a video editor and do lots of work in media production and game on the side.

I would use it to replace my very aging AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ in my school computer, which can't even watch 900p videos on...

Thanks for doing this giveaway! :)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

I would use it to upgrade my current rig and then give my friend my old parts for cheap because he's in the process of making his own rig.

I would give the cpu to my younger brother (10 y/o) who will be joining the master race asap :D

I'd love a new 5820K! with that I will be able so stream with a much better quality 

Christmas competition. WOOOI

In all seriousness though, the new Intel cores are pretty nuts and well worth it.

I would replace my 6300. It would go better in my build with my new gpu.

would use it for games and multitasking.

thanks for the chance to win.

This would finaly give me a reason to upgrade from my Mac as I do lots of video editing and some gaming too.

if i get this processor i would put it in my first build and it will be used for school work and gaming and when i get a camera i will start off a youtube channel just like you and feature gaming reviews and gaming tutorials

Thankyou Intel for donating the processors

Thankyou Linus Tech Tips team, NCIX.com team for being so generous to make a giveaway   

I would sell it to get a new GPU, because i love me some new GPU.

Wow. This would be amazing to win. I'm on bit of a budget, so I'm not sure how practical it would actually be.Meaning,picking up a x99 board and some DDr4 memory to go with it. But wow, would it be one hell of an upgrade from my little g3258. Good luck guys!

I'd use it to build my first enthusiast platform build. need to replace some parts in my system so this would be a perfect first step.

this would be perfect xmas gift for my brother! he just bought asus x99-a and he is now saving up for ram,if he'll get this cpu,he'll finish his build so much faster.

good luck everyone

I'd probably get some x99 RAM and MB and start building my new PC all on my own as i've planed for about 2 months now.

Planning on upgrading from my current FX-8350 to Intel.. This would be a perfect CPU to fit this upgrade! :D

I´d use the 5820k as my starting point for my next (hopefully watercooled) gaming rig!

I am currently in the planning stage of building my first pc and I would use the 5820k in it. It would be great help because I will be doing a lot of film editing with this build.