Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

With this processor, I would be able to have a jump start on my personal PC rig that I will be building to take to college.

I would give this processor to my friend who is currently saving his money to finally build a PC, so that would be one less part for him to buy

Thats nice CPU it will make me go to the next level.It will reduce the amount of money that i will give for a build.Im with very old PC i hope i win this CPU it will be very helpfull :) Good luck to all!!!

If I won this it would probably be a great reason for me to finally start an X99 build :D

I would love an upgrade to my budget built desktop.

This is my entry!

If I were to win this CPU, I would most likely sell it. I don't have an X99 motherboard or DDR4 memory, and I could use the money from that to build myself a new PC.

I'd use the processing power of this i7 to help me turn my pc from a gaming rog to a media workstation/gaming so I can create youtube videos more efficiently.

I'm looking to build a new PC right now. Literally going through the parts when I saw the Facebook post.

I would love to receive this CPU, I've been wanting to stream for a while now but my current computer can barely handle some video games. This would definitely be a lift after the worst year of my life.

I'm getting my gaming commentary site off the ground (check us out at www.splitscreen-gaming.com sometime!) and I would love this 6 core CPU to stream game footage and edit video. It would be AWESOME!

I'd love to have an excuse to upgrade my mobo and RAM, also  the fact this a CPU I won't be able to afford until I graduate is a plus too.

I would love to store the cpu until I can afford the MB and RAM

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Oh man... A Core i7-5820k... I would use it for a gaming/streaming/maybe recording rig. I've kinda wanted to get into it, but my current computer bottlenecks any workflow in that regard...

I would match this with my 780ti and make my computer even better at multitasking than it already is.

I would get an ASUS ROG mini-Itx x99 board to go with this great chip. Need a small and portable pc for college.

Carbon Fire ITX PCCPU: i7-4770K@3.8Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 660 Cpu Cooler Corsair H80i Mobo: Asus Maximnus VI Impact RAM: Corsair 16gb 1600MHz PSU: Corsair CX500 Modular SSD: 2x120gb HDD: Seagate 2TB Keyboard:Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G700  Case Modded Bitfenix Prodigy

Good Luck Everyone!

I'd use this CPU for a dedicated streaming PC and also some video editing as it's certainly an improvement from my i7-3770k. 

Rave on and on until told to shut up about how amazing LTT is!
I'd use it for encoding movies and 4K gaming, not to mention how amazing it would be to upgrade to X99!
Love your passion and attention to details guys. <3

What an awesome give away!

Personally I would use it in a new PC build, which would be great for me with all the photoshop, web design, along with other forms of design & a bit of video editing I am doing these days with a bit of gaming on the side. Which would see me retire my i5 2500 to something a bit less stressful like a HTPC for my loungeroom with added benefit of a bit of big screen gaming.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14