Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd love this CPU as this will render me able to build a new X99 workstation for myself (as soon the price of DDR4 drops a little bit tho lol)

I would build my first enthusiast grade pc, with that 6 core monster of a cpu, which would be used for gaming.  :D 

Building my first computer! So excited. Gonna use for streaming/ video editing / graphic design :D

Hello Nick,

I would use this CPU for heavy multitasking.

Thank You!

I'd love to have a new CPU, so i can build my very first gaming pc for myself. (Yay).

If i win the 5820k, I would use the CPU for some rendering, maybe streaming and video editing as well as gaming (of course)

The only drawback is to buy the other components :(

Merry Chirstmas to all of you! :D

I'd love to have this. If I won, I would probably use it in my test rig that I'm hoping to build some time next year. That, or use it in my main rig :D

Idk what PT is :P I'm Dutch, hope I'm not too late :(
I would upgrade my system with it for video editing, and upgrade my dads system with my old cpu xD

I am stuck here in the past.  I would use this chip as the core of a time machine to take me home.

First thanks for the giveaway :) 

I do some photography so I will use this CPU for photo editing with Photoshop and Lightroom. This programs need a lot of CPU power, so this cpu will do it's job just fine. I'll be so happy if I win it. Happy holidays to all of you :) 

I would be gaming and gaming and gaming with this chip. My old trusty E8500 can't handle CoH2 even at minimum 100% :/

Hello guys.

I would use it to upgrade my system to something that can actually support the kind of gaming that I want to do, in conjunction to all of the other upgrades I have planned for my system.

I'm so excited for this. With a processor like this, hopefully I'll be able to start streaming video games on Twitch for friends on high quality. I also think my current processor is dying so having this would save me a good deal of money and offer me unlimited power.

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

I am 1 cpu short for my 24/7 - 365 BOINC pc, whereas I am donating all 5820K cpu processing power to a 24/7 365 BOINC pc, to help find a cure for Cancer and other disease, as well as SETI!

I plan on using the 5820kl for my 24/7 365 BOINC pc build, whereas it will run 24/7 365, donating 100% of CPU processing power to help find a cure for cancer, other disease and also SETI.  

need to build a new game server, would make a great addition

Use the quote or multiquote, for faster responses \/ \/

I would use it in a dank ass gaming/editing pc

Current Rig

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 @4.0ghz MOBO: MSI Z87m-G45 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2x4) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120v GPU: MSI R9 270x PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Case: Corsair Air 240 (modded) SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb HDD: Samsung 1tb Apple Hard Drive Mouse: Razer Naga 2014

I would use it in a dank ass gaming/editing pc

Current Rig

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 @4.0ghz MOBO: MSI Z87m-G45 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2x4) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120v GPU: MSI R9 270x PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Case: Corsair Air 240 (modded) SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb HDD: Samsung 1tb Apple Hard Drive Mouse: Razer Naga 2014

Great Giveaway!!!

I hope to win!!!

If I won I'll build a new PC for Gaming!!!.

Merry Christmas!!!