Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I want this 5820k for my girlfriend who need a powerful computer to edit and render her videos!!

It would be awesome to have this CPU, I could build my x99 build I want so bad ! Might have to save a bit of mony for the motherboard and the ram though

give me this so i could sell my Z87 and 4670K , and DDR3 , wait that doesnt feel right

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

I would probably have to sit on it for a while to get the money for new mobo and memory. But I love to have a steam machine / home Theater PC. This might be a little over kill but hey it is worth a try. Keep up the great videos, merry Christmas. see you later

I love this CPU, it's so fast, and it's gonna save up my money for the X99 build

i would build my new rig i wanted and it would save me a lot of money :)

-TheFailBot

Thanks for the chance! i would use this to build my first pc :)

It will go into storage until I have money for DDR4 and an X99 Mobo. Thanks for the chance to save me some money! 

Lead me astray.. to dreamer's hideaway. 

would absolutely love to win this.

i've been following your channel for over a year now and i've watched 99% of your videos since then. I love what you do Linus so keep rocking on!

I'm upgrading my rig soon to accomodate gaming, streaming, recording, and video editing so this would be a dream!

Well hopes to winning, (since my last cpu just died on me )

My Setup:

CPU: I7-3930k @ 4.5GHz | Cooling: Corsair H100 in PP /w NF-F12 | MOBO: Asus P9X79 WS LGA 2011 | RAM  32 GB Mushkin Redline @  2133  | GPU:  (2) Sapphire 7970 GHz 6G edition | Case:  NZXT Switch 810 | Storage: Raid 0: Mushkin ssd total 480 GB | PSU: XFX ProSeries 1250W

Displays: (3) Acer GD235HZbid (120 hz) with a Ergotech Triple Monitor ArmStand /w telescoping wings | Keyboard: Xarmor black backlight mechanical with cherry blues | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD  | Sound: Logitech 5.1 Z-5500 and Astro A-40's

I would finally be able to replace my ageing mobo and CPU so it can catch up with the rest of my system

Would be nice, would probably give it to my dad, won't even fit in my case =\

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

I would finally be able to replace my ageing mobo and CPU so it can catch up with the rest of my system

hello, im here for the giveaway, i like linustectips and also the crew that makes all that possible

Im entering the giveaway :) :)  i would  upgrage my pc if i win and tell alll my friends about it and make them like yours videos ;) ;)

i will problaby just go nuts with it dual booting linux and windows and multitasking

Lenovo y510p single card :(

First of all, I would set this thing inside a clear glass chamber and set it on my window so any passing pedestrians can have the privilege of seeing this glory. 
Then after a week I would put inside my unfinished gaming rig and sit quietly for Christmas 2015 and hope Santa brings me my other parts. 
Thank you Linus for allowing me to partake in such an amazing event. 

if I win this I will use it for my pc build for my room that im remodeling and this new i7 5820k (if I win it of course) will look great in a liquid cooled NZXT phantom chassis.

Been looking to build a new rig for a while now and this would help to jump start it.

I have no idea what I would do with all that power but I'm certain I could think of many things.

-アパゾ