Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I am pretty sure I'd use it to build a computer which I would use to do things. 

To tell you the truth, I would love to be able to even own a 5820k. I game a lot and do multiple things at once. My current CPU is becoming, well, some what old at the moment. The most important part would be that I couldn't afford to buy the CPU myself, out of my budget with all other parts of the PC planned. Still, if I do not win, it's cool of the people over at Intel and Linus Tech Tips / Linus Media Group to do this. =D

I'm in love with intel and their new processors!! :P

I would use this processor for my gaming computer and would use it for my after effects, photoshop and illustrator projects that my old i3 can't really handle anymore ;)

I would love to have this CPU, because I am going to be upgrading my X58 Build to an X99 Build

Hey Nick

If I won the i7 5820K, 6 core processor I would use to play games while recording on it. But if I don't I hope that person will be awesome guy/girl.

I want one... been wanting to try out an X99 setup for a while...

This would make a great excuse for me to upgrade my rig and use the old motherboard and cpu to make a new rig for my nephew...

I really hope I win something for once... been having the worst luck with these things...

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

HI Linus Group, I've been subscribed to you for the pass year and I am grateful for all your information on pc and tech in general. I actually started to build my own pc for the long awaited years of college and it'll get me through a lot of hassle in terms of work and games. I love this channel and good luck to everyone in this contest

i always wanted to upgrade my processor..
but the price just out of my reach...

I would buy an X99 motherboard along with 16GB of LPX DDR4 and start up my first enthusiast rig

Id love to get this i7 for my school work it will definatelly make programming a lot easier for me plus itd be nice to have an enthusist pc for once.

I'd love to enter, I've been wanting to do a new build for awhile and this would definitely encourage me to finally get it done if I won.

The i7 5820K is best because you ca show what big BALLS your PC got.

Been looking into 3d rendering and this would most definitely help with that.

I would secretly install this in my workstation at work so I could be the fastest Designer! HAHAHA

I wonder if I could render 4k video with this cpu? Probably could.

I would love one of those... I currently use an AMD FX 8 Core... TechTips is Awesome... Helps me out alot.

I would buy an X99 board and run it to replace my 2600k (my parents would be happy about a new pc)