Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Jesus...I mean GabeN!  Man this would awesome to have, would use this for some Gaming also been wanting to learn how to use Maya and this processor would be great!

OMG!!! I'm drooling right now. If I won this Intel CPU I would finally be able to build my new Rig.

Winning this would allow me to get rid of my fx-6300 and actually play a game like arma 2 at more then 30fps.

sweet! hope i win!

i would use it for my new motherboard/CPU upgrade im gonna be doing soon.

cool, would love it so i can assemble a computer for my dad.

I love building computers and I do lots of video editing (for my YouTube channel), streaming on Twitch and gaming. This CPU would make all of those things much better.

I would be glad to get this processor so I could come up with a way to use each one of the cores to determine the best and ultimate ingredients for tacos. Enough said!

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

Would love one of these!

I Have a FX 8150. I love the multi threaded performance. If I was to win a 5820k I would use it for folding and some video editing. AT THE SAME TIME!

It would give me an excuse to build that gaming rig I've always wanted without totally shattering my budget

I would use this to start a new build and give my current build to my girlfriend  :)

I would probably start streaming and get back into video editing for my dojo's website.

Halfbreed

Oh my god, an i7-5920k...  Wow.

I would use it to finally get good performance in emulators.  I have an i5-2320, which is fine for most things, but lags in my PS2 emulator.  Bonus points, I would be able to install Windows in VirtualBox and use the emulator passthrough to get awesome performance in virtual machines!

Intel CPU please! Currently planning on build a PC for one of my coworkers :) 

I'd use it to build the ultimate meat pie... I mean rig. I'd take any excuse to build a new rig, even though it hasn't been that long since I built my first one.

I would replace my current rig with an matx system with that evga matx x99 board that y'all used in your oil cooled build.

would make a build around it. my first ever build if i get it :D 

Intel i5 4690K, Asus GTX 970 STRIX, Asus Z97-PRO Gamer, DeepCool Assassin, Ares 16gb ram, Fractal R4, FSP Aurum Pro 1000W PSU, Samsung 840 evo 250gb, WD Green 2TB.

completely change my plans for my upcoming build. 

i'd use this chip to upgrade my desktop so i can start to use it as my designing pc, I am in a mechanical engineering program

I'd like a 5820k because it would help me a lot with my school and job's projects.

Hey,

I would use it to build the ULTIMATE gaming and video editing PC.