Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'm trying to get a twitch channel going but i currently have a i3 which is no good i hope I win.

I will sell my current rig and move to x99 beast. :) Hope it'll help a lot for my Photoshop and Premiere rendering.

I would use this cpu to start video editing and get in to more hard core gaming because thats what its all about!!

I would use it for multiple things as I am a Uni student studying Computer science, I also use unity and photoshop as a pretty serious hobby, and the obvious gaming.

Oh man. I'll be in more trouble if I win one. Mine is a DDR2 setup now. I will have to buy a new MOBO and RAM if I win one of these bad boys.

I'd love a 5820k, because the fastest chip I genuinely owned from intel was the i5 2410m, and would love to try intel on a desktop platform.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

Yassss. would love this to start up my stream and save some mega $$$ before Christmas! 

Do want! this would be amazing to kick my pc into a little better shape, especially with the 3d modeling and photo editing I do! :P

I would realy like a processor that i could actually overclock and it would be awesome since i wouldn't be wasting my corsair h100i in a i5-4570 which btw is clocked at 3.50ghz even tho it says its a 3.20GHz locked processor, wtf right?

I would put it in the Lian-Li PC-O7S when it comes out in February and mount the whole thing on my wall.

First off I would upgrade my current cpu which is an Intel Core i7 3770k. I would this for gaming and audio recording and mixing.

love all yalls content keep it up and thx for offering giveaways, also thx to intel

I'd build a dedicated machine to watch LTT on YouTube.... It shall be used for no other purpose.  :lol:

I've had my eye on the 5820k for a while, but i'm broke >.<!

I can afford  to make a beast pc if the processor was paid for though, and could give it some nice watercooling since i have a few parts left over from a project for a friend. I'm a Student at the moment so money is always tight, but i'd love if i could do media rendering and encoding on my PC instead of having to go to the lab...EVERY day.(sorry for the rant.)

+ my sockets pretty much all die in a year or so, this would be a good time to upgrade.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

I am a Brazilian videographer living in Japan for 3 months. My computer is a core 2 duo from 2009!!!

I am about to build a new computer for my video editing workflow, so to get this i7 would be awesome for my budge. Then I cold invest in a more high end graphic cards. From 2-core to 6-cores would be a game changing for me (much less stress hehehe)

Cool stuff - I'd use it to replace my Q6600-based PC. Should provide a nice little boost for VirtualBox & gaming.

i would add it to my cereal (after washing it of course).

I would enjoy building a new rig on an enthusiast platform.