Absolute worst game you ever played?

MsTrMind

Wow.. so many people think bf3 is the worst game ever. I guess it's still cool to think games are bad because they're mainstream.

Nation Red, don't know who made it, got it as a gift from a friend on Steam, installed it "Wow this game is great" (being sarcastic) uninstalled it 5 minutes later, never played again, waiting to be able to maybe sell/trade games on Steam to get rid of it.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Ghost Recon Future Soldier. I almost felt that there was a case for false advertising, as the promotional materials for the game insinuated it would be a big budget third person shooter where teamwork is key to victory.

Instead it turned out to be a glitchy game with unbearable gameplay, ludicrously uninteresting campaign, broken multiplayer and a thoroughly boring co-operative mode. I ended up trading it at my local GAME store (GAME is... pretty much the only pure game retailer left in the UK. I luff 'em) for around $18. I was surprised to get rid off it, honestly.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Medal Of Warfighter was OK but it was so boring. Not enough shooting scenes etc. The fight scene on the boat was good! 

It's like they used Battlefield 3 and Medal Of Honor for test subjects for "Frostbite 3" engine but named it Frostbite 2" They did not make use of in in Medal Of Honor.

(EXCITED FOR BATTLEFIELD 4)

so the OK game you played was the worse game you ever played ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Need for Speed: Pro Street

Need for Speed: Undercover

Haven't played any NFS games since Undercover, except World.

superman 64 is actually kinda fun with friends.

Everything is fun with friends

Everything is fun with friends

I meant hilarious. Its fun to laugh at how bad the game is with each other.

And no. Not everything is fun with friends.

fallout 3 got some baaad stuttering on pc, to the point where i dont wanna play it

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

all rhe BF games i played.and that being bc2,bf3,1942,1943, play 4 free

BLAOW!!!!

I couldn't even play one of the more recent nfs games (recent like within a few years) because it would crash to desktop every time no matter what I did. As for a working game? Definitely tiger Woods 2012. That game has the production value of a potato. I've seen better rendered environments on a game boy.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Refering to a game by itself, I think it was War-Z, have played lots of bad games.

As a gaming experience, I played call of duty Black ops on a Ps3 with a cheap lcd tv. The input lag and choppiness of the game made me rage quit

so the OK game you played was the worse game you ever played ?

Yes. All the other games were great but this game was just "OK" So it's the worse game I have ever played.

games i can't play cause of bad optimization
ac3
the amazing spiderman

prototype 2
ghost recon future soldier
frontlines fuel of war (one heck of a game poorly optimized )
alone in the dark 5 (love this game controls suck)

games i hate
sims simcity 
cryostasis
gta iv
call of duty black ops 1
team fortress
counter strike

|| CPU Intel i7 3770K || MOBO ASRock H77M || RAM 8GB 1600mhz || HDD 1TB 7200 Sata II || SSD OCZ Agility 3 120GB || GPU EVGA GTX 670 2GB FTW (boost core 1240mhz) || CPUCooler CM 212 EVO || PSU Seasonic M12II EVO 750W || CASE NZXT Phantom V2 (Pink-lol) || H-Phones Sennheiser HD600 || Gamepad XBox 360 Wireless Controller || Mouse Logitech G102 || K-Board CM Storm Trigger (MX Black) || Monitor Dell P2414H || AV Common Sense ||

i cant really think of anything i would call the worst i have played alot of bad games and still liked them but i will say that microsoft live for windows or what ever it was for bioshock 2 really killed that game me. I think i would have to go with starcraft 64 or counter strike on xbox

all rhe BF games i played.and that being bc2,bf3,1942,1943, play 4 free

So you played 5 different battlefields despite them being the worst game ever? Sure makes sense.

If the game still makes you want to play the sequel then it can't in any way be the worst game you've played.

C&C 4? Luckily I picked it up for about 50p in a steam sale, and it was indeed as bad as the internet had said.

Kiss Pinball :(

Case Bitfenix Shinobi | CPU - i5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz | Motherboard -  Asus P8Z77 | GPU - 7870 | PSU - Corsair CXM 600w | 
Harddrive - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb x 2 | SSD - Samsung 840 256Gb | Cooling - Custom 2x Dual 120mm Radiator, Watercooling Loop |

Ultimate Programming Resources Thread ||| CompSci Masters Degree Student and Professional Java and C# Programmer

So you played 5 different battlefields despite them being the worst game ever? Sure makes sense.

If the game still makes you want to play the sequel then it can't in any way be the worst game you've played.

it is. i tried to give the franchise a shot and i wanted to get into it but its just the worst games ever to me

BLAOW!!!!