Ubisoft at it again: No custom maps for Far cry 4

brownninja97

Well clearly you're not able to grasp the concept because you're too self entitled.

Make all the excuses you want you deserve to be charged with to the full extend of anti piracy laws and have no right to ever complain about any dev not supporting PC because you're knowingly becoming half of the problem. 

If every one would be so self-righteousness as you make your self here, there would be no game industry or even software industry as big as it is today. Your view on piracy is so narrow that is not even worth to hijack this topic to argue about it.

If every one would be so self-righteousness as you make your self here, there would be no game industry or even software industry as big as it is today. Your view on piracy is so narrow that is not even worth to hijack this topic to argue about it.

In this case yes, it's a black and white issue if it's good enough to play it's good enough to pay for if you don't want to support them DON'T play it pirating it just tells them they're right by not supporting the PC as a platform because it tells them the games good enough(or why would you even bother pirating it to play right?) if you can't understand that then you clearly missed the point Linus himself made on the wan show.

There is no legitimate excuse to pirate (or imo reason buy) a Single player game at or near release besides availability and considering this games on both Steam and Uplay world wide that doesn't apply.(I wouldn't care if you go pirate FC3 as it wont draw the same attention or be nearly as likely be used to justify the the increasing trend of not supporting the pc) 

Piracy didn't build the gaming industry nor did it the software industry so your point is invalid. 

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Damn. And I kinda liked making maps in FC3. Fuck you, Ubishit.

gallery_37587_679_346.png

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I wouldn't go as far to say that they should go bankrupt.

I think anything that has "GameWorks" in it,turns out to be shit.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for FarCry 4.

You serious? Huh, TIL.

Yes Crytek's far cry1 from 2004 which was published by ubisoft had a solid multiplayer.

EDIT: oh and lets not forget the awesome map editor crytek gave us with the game.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

The gaming community every time ubisoft opens it's hole

923272_562293247148954_1046080867_n.jpg\

Stealing/pirating is worthless you can't argue that you do nothing but hurt the industry with those actions.
I'm not the first to refer to piracy as a cancer to the industry many devs have said it over the years.

You agreed I was correct but you're just not going to adhere to it basically saying "Yes I know I'm doing nothing but hurting the industry with my actions but I don't care if I give them reason to continue to not support pc screw the rest of you because I'm too good to miss out and too cheap to pay"  You deserve to be charged under piracy laws to the fullest extent with that attitude.

Pirating is not theft. That being said, Ubisoft's games aren't even worth pirating.

Also, Piracy at this point isn't hurting the community even half as bad as console gaming, EA, and Ubisoft combined.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

its ok none of are buying the game to send a message, right? right? 

-all dis guise posts-

How he see's himself

knight.gif

How we see him

DT2ru.gif

DON'T BE WASTIN YER TIME WIT DIS ONE LADDIES!

pirate-ship-o.gif

tumblr_m1wgp4XZod1qj2cr9o1_500.gif

KEEP ON SAILIN!

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

How he see's himself

knight.gif

How we see him

DT2ru.gif

DON'T BE WASTIN YER TIME WIT DIS ONE LADDIES!

pirate-ship-o.gif

tumblr_m1wgp4XZod1qj2cr9o1_500.gif

KEEP ON SAILIN!

Lmfao yeah ok ass hat. Keep up the circle jerk bitching about problems you knowingly add to self entitled children.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Keep on digging ubisoft....

bucketwheel.gif

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Lmfao yeah ok ass hat. Keep up the circle jerk bitching about problems you knowingly add to self entitled children.

You-Smell-Funny-Captain-Jack-Sparrow-In-

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I know (I also watched the WAN show :P), but it might still be a fun single player experience, if the preformance is okay, I don't want to miss out on that. (if however the preformance also turns out to be terrible I won't download it either)

If you like the game then pay for it, if you dont want to pay for it don't play it at all as it won't be worth it.

Whaaaaat far cry has a multiplayer O:

Pretty much how I feel about Far Cry.

Far Cry multiplayer is such a non factor to me I'd download a version with out multiplayer to save a little time and space on my HDD if I could.