Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item has to be the Kuhler 1250 since it is alot better then the stock one i am using now. Also i like how different it is compared to the others.

My favorite part is the Kuhler 1250 because I have a medium-high end PC, but I use the stock intel CPU cooler wih a 4670k. And we all know how loud it is, all the time, gaming or not. As well as there is almost no overclocking room, and I did not think about that when I built my rig.

Gotta love dem giveaways :P 

seriously though that psu looks awesome

and can i has pc lights plox me want lights much

xD

I made an account on this forum just for this. I have been following Linus for a couple of weeks now and I can't get enough of his content. Thanks man and the whole team behind the scene. Oh yeah the giveaway.... I really like the silent fan because the pc that I built has a really loud CPU fan.

Thanks Antec for this giveaway!

I really want a new case and cpu cooler this is perfect!

Love the look of those fans and the pump unit on the AIO is not bad either

My favourite might be a weird one but I love the look of those lights, they look like they could be just thing the to light up a build and take it from pc gamer to perfectionist enthusiast

Thanks for this opportunity Linus.

My favorite item is the Accent lighting kit. It is my favorite item because I would use these pieces for my first Pc build and the accent lighting would make it more personalized :)

Definitely would have to say that the case or the accent lighting would be my favorite. I have never had a lighted color theme so I think it would be so cool to have that finally

My favorite item has to be the CPU cooler, it looks nice and clean at the same time! Gl everyone

I could really use a liquid CPU cooler.... I have a Hyper 212 Evo on a heavily overclocked 4670k.

The Kuhler.  It performs great (in comparison to other AIOs) and it looks cool too.  The pump mounts just look good imo.

Favourite Item: Kuhler 1250

Why: cause it looks pretty trippy. I've never used water cooling systems before and I think they're pretty cool. Kappa ;)