Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I really like the case. It's big and looks solid. I also have an Antec case right now and I'm quite pleased with it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

My favorite component is the power supply because it is modular, efficient and I am sure it doesn't have coil whine like mine.  

That power supply is super sexy. 

Can I have sex with it...?

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

The EDG750, simply because it looks frickin' awesome. Like, who doesn't like a nice red/black color theme? (Probably a lot of people -_- )

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Wow. That's a cool case, but I quite like my H440. The power supply is super cool too.
Also, when I win, I want orange lights and headphones.

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

The EDG750, because im using a CX750M which has been replaced twice because it burned out, it litteraly burned out. 

I'd definitely want that power supply with the streak of red.

I  :wub:  it!

Thanks Linus and Antec

The amount of giveaways from you guys is amazing!

Chances are I won't win but the PSU or the CPU coolers would come in really handy in my upcoming build.

Good luck ya'll!

My build: CPU:  i5-4670K Mobo: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 RAM: Kingston Fury Red Series 16GB GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 STRIX Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

The accent lighting kit looks great. This is exactly what I need for my computer to "enlighten" my setup. See what I did there?

Gotta love Kuhler's very unique look... 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I love the design of the case, it looks very professional made and I think it has a great airflow.

Professional n00b gamer!

Thank you techtips-Team and Antec!

My favourite from the bundle is the Kuhler 1250 because I like the design and I'm from germany so I miss the Ü in the name >:( Why Antec? WHYYY???

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

EDG750 PSU - because its colors matches my build perfectly!

I'd gotta go with the cooler. It looks great and I've never had one so it's new and fancy xD

I really like the lighting kit it will make my pc look amazing!!

lovin' that case with the giant filters. hue

thanks for giveaway!!!  :D