Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

Musttttttttt TASTE THE RAINBOW

I would rly like the Kuhler 1250 coz my cpu runs pretty hot even on stock speeds, and the rest of the things are awesome

I like the antec 1100 V2 Computer Case. I like the look of a case that is simple, but still ends up being stylish. I've always liked that kind of look

I like the CPU water cooler. Great for keeping the CPU cool.  :huh:

Specs:

CPU: FX8350 @4.2 with H100i MB: ASRock 990FX Extreme3 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Case: Corsair 750D

Got spare skins/rares on Steam? Donate to me @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/hellonion

I especially like the edge power supply for its design and silent performance

The headphones! Been using Livechat LX3000s for years, would love something better for gaming!

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

Man I don't know witch item is my favorite they are all so cool but if I had too I think I would choose the water cooler I really don't know why, I don't even have a PC and I'm thinking in building one but I don't have the money so all of these items could shortened my budget by a lot. I wish I win these awesome stuff but wish all of you peeps good luck and may the best win.

My favourite part is most likely the watercooler! It will help me build a project which I am planning.

Have always loved Antec stuff. What a great giveaway! Would love that psu to replace my ancient Antec HE neo :D

MUST TASTE THE RAINBOW 

I like the EDG750 PSU because of its design, and its colors i would like to form a build around that theme! :)+

Hello guys, my favorite item is the lighting kit because I like a good looking computer. Just for kicks Ill tell you my least favorite item as well which is the headphones because well lets face it they are ugly.

Favorite Item: EDG750 PSU

Reason: The one I have is only 450w and isn't certified

The case, because stupid me did not think about my case dimensions when I upgraded to my MSI R9 280.

I realy like the Kuhler 1250 because of nice look and my rig needs a new upgrade!

Thank you for these awesome giveaways!!!

Thanks Linus and Antec for this giveaway!

Favourite item in this list is the True Quiet Fans, reasoning u say? my pc is way too loud and i need a new one, which will be in a cramped space and wont have much airflow, the more the merrier! plus i am broke

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

Not necissarily the most practical thing, but i love the Lighting kit, it would definatly bring out my watercooling setup, i love that linus does these giveaways, cannot imagine how it feels to win one :) 

Always been a huge fan of Antec's radiator design.

Never used anything by Antec but lets say I kinda like that water cooler, it has fancy double pump design, hope it doesnt wake up the neighbours tho :D nevermind good luck all

If you can't fix it with the hammer, then you need a bigger hammer!

Thanks for letting us have the opportunity to win this stuff. Looks awesome

My favourite item is probably the True Quiet Fans.

They look awesome and the extra of being quiet really helps on the PC experience

Peace

I dont really know which i i like more..... the case fits my style but the cooler does that and would allow me to have a silent pc (it's only my cpu fan that isnt fairly silent in my pc but i dont have enough money for a custom cooler)

This is a cool giveaway guys! I like the cooler because it would allow me to have a freezing cold cpu even when I overclock :D