ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Woah, the carbon looks great, some interesting build looks could arise for sure!

I new Zotac finally took the stage when this beast of a card cameout. Now they are really competing with brands like EVGA and Asus. Best looking card I have seen in a very long time!

I like the new GTX 900 series because it runs much more efficiently and still delivers great performance for the price, especially the 970. The much lower temps of the new cards looks great if you run older, hotter cards and you want something cooler and quieter.

..I'm starting to not like my 470 as much as I used to.

Can't go wrong with those beastly looking cards, makes me weak at the knees just looking at them  :P

It looks amazing plus it's a 980 so it's gonna preform amazing too

Jeez thing thing(the gtx980) is a BEAST!!! it as far as I'm aware it is the best graphics card on the market(for people trying just to game)(excluding the titan) that nvidia has created it kicks ass

I also love the extreme and the amp edition because the look the best thing in the world i also love the way that nvidia added all that power to the graphvs card with less power consumption and really nvidia does deserve to become the best graphics card maker after thought to beasts came out

Cpu: i7 4790k Mobo: Asus z97-A  PSU:Ultra Semi-Modular 850w SSD: Kingston 240gb HDD: Segate 1tb Ram: 2x8gb G.Skill ram GPU: Zotaz GTX 980 AMP! Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed 

Awesome.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Its Just beautiful and awesome :b

Love the aftermarket cooler

Hey Linus.... Been subbed for awhile (2 Years haha) I'd love this card to replace my Hot and Power hungry Zotac GTX480 haha

Greetings From Australia!!!

The fact I may, but probably not, just be able to get 30fps on minesweeper.

Dat is one sexy looking card right there! 

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

I love how efficient the new Nvidia series is. It's a beast.

i just want a new graphics card ;) why not one from one of my favorite youtubers!!!!! 

Very powerful and power efficient! Looks very slick too! 

I could just stare at these beasts all day, just everything about them is amazing compared to my 7870. what I'd give to have one  :D

Gotta love the power efficient design and love the triple fan design, zotacs got som skill when it comes to how to make toss cards good!!!

The 900 series is pretty baller, I guess.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I like the 980 becbecause it replaces quad sli 480's using only 1/8 of the wattage

I want one GTX 900 series from Zotac because they are gorgeous!! :D

Hy there @MeltingPoint!

First! Triple slot cooler goodness.
I bet 1 post members are still gonna win this time. It happens to most giveaways so I'm not hoping for much
Yeeeeeeeeep.... As soon as the video was made available my notification tab exploded. Congrats to the random guy with 1 post who will be winning the card.

(Unfortunately) I have to agree with you in that regard...  It is just a bit sad when I see "One post-members" writing just one word. Maybe its because I am someone who really cares about writing stuff down in detail. But you should at least put some effort into the post you make, even if it is your first(and maybe last) time doing so (Not you; I have seen you profile :) Its meant for the ones I mentioned above). If it helps someone with his build, I think it is okay. But when somebody with an Intel Duo Core procesor or something similar wins, I would be really pissed of. Such a waste of graphicscard-power-good looking-thing... But anyways, there is always a chance of winning for everyone :) 
Before I forget to mention it: Zotac did a really great job with the AMP Extreme!! I really like the overall look of the card: Its rather plain looking which is not the case with my Sapphire Vapor-X R9-290X's (They have these blue accents and I wanted my build to be totally black, so... Nvidia card+good looking system= Happy Etienne :D )
I´m late, but maybe the random number will be mine (at least I hope so... EGOIST <_< ) It would be really nice. ;)
Anyways, good luck everyone!!!
Bye for now
Etienne

Nothing special goin' on here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRBA6Vo_srk

I mean, the Gigabyte G1 looks beast but omfg the AMP! Extreme is damn sexy!