ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Me want , i remember zotac was a "no brand" and now they male really decent products

I actually do like the looks of these.  But I like how they LOOK overkill.  There's nothing wrong with that when you're going to overclock it :P

ZOTAC: Dat Cooling Doe - 3 fans that are nearly silent!

900 SERIES: What isn't there to like?

This is awesome, yet I didn't know it until today. Social media does help. I love how the 900 series is so much more power efficient than Kepler.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I would be overjoyed to win a new gpu. Let alone one with a beast cooler like this.

WHat i love about Zotac is its Design and 5 year warranty and  About Nvidia 900 series is its NVIDIA 900 SERIES

the new GTX 900 series are amazing, i really want to buy one for replace my 760 :)

The better fan shroud designs that should improve the longevity of the cards

i like how to omega's performance is as good as the extreme, as for extreme series, i was kinda impressed by the looks!

CPU: intel Core i5 4670 @3.4Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 4GB GTX 760 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz CL9 DDR3 16GB | MotherBoard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Phoebus | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair AX760i 80+ Platinum | CPU cooler: Corsair H100i | Case: CM Storm Stryker |Display: Samsung 22" LED Monitor S22B350T | Audio: Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom Commander / Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Gamepad: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Webcam: Logitech C920 | 

I love the large triple slit cooler and the power efficiency.  Gtx 780 performance at stuck with less power or with this card I can OC and kill a stock 780 while using less power and producing less heat. 

I love GTX 900 series because... Oh come on, really? I extremely want to win this extreme giveaway because these graphics cards are extremely awesome!!!

What is not to love about the 900 series and the Zotac AMP! edition cards. Power efficiency, new features such as DSR and MFAA, and then we got the design of the Zotac cards which look fantastic (at least it is not stock cooling!). Such a beefy cooler for the AMP! Extreme, but the LEDs in addition to this are a very nice touch. :)

I like the look, the Omega (the one with orange strips) would be a great adition to my gaming computer, but I prefer the look of the Extreme one with it's 3 fans! I could replace my old 560ti with either one of them :)

That design, that power, that silence! It's a great combo!

Silence will fall...when you turn that beaulty!

(see what I did there? hahahah)