ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

This cards looks awsome! Especially Extreme version but Omega still looks pretty good and have a metal shroud instead of plastic one in Extreme. This plus the OC potential of new Maxwells is an explosive mixture for me!

That 970 extreme is on my wishlist! Would prefer the 980 of course, but the prices of a 980 card is just too much for me :(

These things are beasts and the faux carbon fiber cove ron the extreme  may be cheesy but looks cool. But I have one question, are these really running any cooler than the competition? I had the understanding that the 970's and 980's were running cooler then the 700 series card anyway.

I think the best thing about that 970 is that carbon, it says I don't care about practicality or efficiency, I'm from the future!

A 980 would be more capable at driving a 1440p display than my 7850, plus it looks AWESOME!!! :P

I really like the 900 series in general. We need cheaper graphics cards with more power and certainly lower power consumption. This is definitively a step in the right direction and love to see what crazy stuff companies like Zotac, Asus, Gigabyte, EVGA and MSI do with the cards! 

I really like that they are quiet.

Great performance and low noise is the ideal combination for me.

These new cards coming out are fantastic for the push for extreme resolutions and energy efficiency all in the same package.

So, i.m just upgrading my system and i rand out of money for a nice grapshics card :D

Good god this thread exploded.

OT: I'm a big fan of that metal shroud. Not so sure about the omega though.

I don't usually buy zotac gpus, but they seem to be the only 970s available right now. I might have to pick one up while I can.

The design looks pretty cool, even though it is plastic. And a 980 would be great, my graphic card is too old already ;(

I love the cooler design of the AMP! Omega, the metal cover with the orange stripes looks really sweet. The carbon-look of the AMP! Extreme on the other hand, doesn't fit my taste that well. If I had to choose between one of the two, I'd pick the Omega one. :)

Other than that, both seem to be nice solid cards, the overclock is great, the noise level and the temperatures are in the green zone aswell.

The pricing point seems solid compared to the other manufacturers cards, but it still could be a few bucks cheaper for my taste.^^

Overall, a really nice piece of  hardware. *starts drooling* :wub:

Love the triple fan design , i hope for Amd they still have a rabbit in their hat because Nvidia's new 9 series are amazing.

Zotac has been stepping up their game it seems, very nice.

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

I like ZOTAC OMEGA have metal look normal not with ZOTAC Extreme lid.

I want a mashup of the two cards that has the metal construction of the Omega, the triple fans and heatsink of the Extreme, the solid matte finish of the Omega, and the black of the Extreme. It would be super cool if they made a stealthy version in all black with or without leds.

Honestly i think they both look amazing. Bulky yet still functional and honestly who wouldnt run anything from the 900 series? Lol