ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I sure need a good upgrade for my GPU... Might as well be the fastest there is out there!! Pick me!!  ;)

Looks like it would fit nice in my rig,

Sorry for the few off Capital letters in my posts, it does it on its own when I Write in English, since my OS is in another Language. It's annoying.

I registered so I can join the contest. Hoping to win since I don't have a dedicated graphics card right now and I am still using the integrated gpu of 3570k lol.

I like the Amp Omega compared to the other one, I believed the extreme has a plastic shroud with a carbon fiber look? I'd rather have the metal one just to have a much more riggid build.

It looks beautiful, I would love to have one....but I don't have luck when it comes to giveaways :(

I'm still a fan regardless of the ref card design. 

The design is amazing, especially the extreme. The gtx980 is already a great card but this overclocked one is even more awesome. Great job Zotac!!!

The best performance ever I want to try my games with that power :D

The design of these Zotac cards look amazing. Would you be able to review the MSI 970 and 980?

What I like about those cards.... hmmm:  Well they are all much better than my actual one (7850) :unsure: .

I thought the amp extreme was actual carbon fiber, look sick for sure like a race car :) and the omega also looks sick would sure not mind one of them in my case  :D

And when do you plan to put a NCIX store in Montreal?  ;)

Gotta say it does look pretty good! 

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

Yeah I like the cards. I think that the lights on the Extreme are a bit too much but luckily you could disable them.

I really want this card. Hopefully got some luck in me today.

Want that card soo baaaad. Wow can't describe how hyped I am right now.

I love the efficiency of the 900 series and the performance og this particular card, by the way keep u the good work

What I love about the new 900 series? It's maybe not that much more powerful than the previous generation, but it needs far less power for pushing the pixels in my games. I believe NVidia has done some really important groundwork for the future graphic card generations and I kinda want to be part of this first step - especially because my GTX 670 isn't even close to being strong enough for the 4k monitor I'm planning to buy.

And why I want the 980 AMP! Extreme? Because it looks just AWESOME (to me) with its aggressive design and the cool lights, is sooo powerful and seems to be a really cool (in both ways) but quiet card.

Love the look of the 900 series, they seem to be absolute powerhouses. Waiting on the Ti versions now

Zotac cards look pretty cool and it is powerful so I would love to have one.

Wow Thanks Zotac!

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Pick meeeeeee ZOTAC!!! #WouldLoveThat980!

And thanks to you linus, as always: a joy to watch your videos. 

If I get this baby I'm gonna build an entirely new system WAHHAHAHA

but seriously this thing is bulky as hell