ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Wow, this that thing looks pretty awesome!
costs like 2/3 of my PC :/

That card is amazing looking would love to win it for my system

I love the static pressure optimised fans which keep it both cool and quiet with the triple slot design :P

I'd love to see the performance of these zotac cards at 1440p! The cooler just looks amazing. :)

It is stunning and it would make for a great upgrade to my aging 5850 for GPU acceleration running VMs for university and gaming when I am out of energy.

pls giverino, my 280x isnt strong enough for my monitor ://// also that card matches my builds colors, just the shroud is ugly, but its a 980 so who cares

Nvidia hit the jackpot with introduction of these powerful and power efficient cards. As a part of Team Red, I am secretly jelly... 

I prefer the look of the Strix, but free is free, so here's a post ;)

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

As per the reviews GTX 980 is a beast, although Zotac has provided some additional features to the card I wonder if there will be a time when the companies provide striking innovative material design without compromising the size factor.

I think the 970 extreme's cooler looks way nicer than the omega, but, hey, maybe that's just me.

Just getting into building my own pc and this would be a godsend. Love the videos Linus, Slick, and everyone else who helps make them keep on going!

I actually own one of the Zotac AMP! Extremes and it's just incredible. It was shipped in a 980 box BTW.

Every game I've played has been CPU bottlenecked so far, nothing restricted by GPU speed. 

I like how the 900 series is so efficient! I also love how, in the benchmarking, well that the Zotac did when compared to the STRIX.  :lol:

LOVE IT! NEED IT!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 @4.2GHz cooled by Corsair H100 | Mainboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z | GPU: XFX HD7970 DD 3GB | RAM: 16GB G.Skill RipjawsX | Case: ANTEC P280 windowed | PSU: beQuiet! 650W DarkPower Pro

Now @ University in Munich: Games Engineering!!!!