ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the overall "space age" look of the amp, especially with those cool lighting effects. 

I hope i´ll win 

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

It would be nice if I would get one of these.. My wallet would be much happier :P

Goodluck to everyone!

I really need one to replace my 2GB GTX 760 :( 

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

These cards look absolutely fantastic! Been contemplating upgrading from my EVGA 770 Classified, and either of these cards could be contenders! 

i would want the extreme edition. im impressed how zotac has changed their style of graphics card much cooler looking imo :)

I have a Radeon 6670 yeeww. I never used a high end graphics card, but gosh I can feel the power by just looking at the video.

I like the performance, especially @ 1440p.

is look nice whit all this changed light but 2  6 pin connector is way to much 

New 9XX series looks good! Best power efficiency yet, I have yet to have a custom made PC and hopefully this might help!

The ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP i think it's named looked so sick!

980 seems sweet, especially the dsr.

Need one of these for a new build! Gimme! :)

And what i like about the 900 series in general is the much more affordable pricing for being so high performance, as well as the ludicrously low power draw! gonna save me some cash on the PSU, as well as being cheaper than the previous cards on its own!

Before this review, I didnt notice the amp or the omega, but what I like the most about them is their performance now! Everything else is tertiary for me, second most important thing being FPS! :)

Zotac extreme edition looks aggressive, I really like the breathing effect on it. 

I dont know if anyone agrees with me but i looove the futuristic design in the extreme one

Holy balls that Extreme card looks beast! Would like to win the 980, as my 670 recently screwed up and I'm currently running a Gainward GTX 460... So slow!