ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I'm new to choosing a new graphics card. I'm using an EVGA. Is Zotac a better builder? Or is one car maker better?

To clarify I'm not using this car I just mean builders in general.

the 900 series is just awesome

with that little power can achieve such performance

i just love the carbon fiber look on that amp! extreme with those lighting 

Those cards are insane, they look great and they keep everything cool. Good luck to everyone and thank you Zotac.

That card would look great in my system, they really did a good job :D my 780 is slowly dying it seems atm :/ so a new card would just be swell :)

tbh, the faux carbon looks pretty nice

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson  :D  

I am soooo glad to see a company that just doesn't stick a custom cooler on the card and say it is better than the rest!!!!

I for one like the cooler.... Maybe I'll win something for once. That would be cool

Getting a 970 would be nice change from this gtx 650, good video linus.

Nothing better to end the day than watching a 900 series video with some lotion and some tissues on the side.

I really like the power efficiency of 900 series cards and quiet performance of these Zotac graphics cards

Yea, I gotta say, the looks on their coolers aren't too compelling in terms of looks, but, they're still some pretty beast cards. Wouldn't mind winning one :D

Wow very cool of Zotac to be giving a card away. Hope I get it to finally get rid of my Radeon HD 5870.

CPU: Intel i7 920 | Motherboard: Gigabyte EX58-UD5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6x4GB | GPU: XFX RadeonHD 5870 | Case: Silverstone Raven RV-01 | Storage: Samsung 840 PRO 128GB, WD Black 1TB, WD Green 2TBx2 (Raid 1), WD Red 3TBx2 (Raid 1) | PSU: Corsair HX1000

Those cards actually make me want to go get a Zotac branded 900 series. 

The Extreme looks soooooooo good with the lighting.

Using black as the main color and RBG lighting as accent color is really smart.

This way it fits in any color build without looking out of place.

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

Extreme! Those leds and that carbon look thing bought me

Because it's ZOTAC!!! And also the awesome performance per watt.

AMP! Extreme with its carbon fibre looks and changing of LED lights depending on load is very amazing. I love Zotac and GTX 900 series too. As the GTX 980 is the most powerful single gpu on the planet and when it is combined with brands like Zotac and give a premium looks on the Card it becomes awesome. And it is power efficient too. And with the overclocking Chips which are in the back of the card lets us overclock the card more than a reference GTX 980. Overall Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme is a damn cool card.

gawsh the design of the AMP Omega actually looks really nice! It's simple and clean! would fit nicely inside an NZXT s340 that I'm soon gonna have. I love it!

and the AMP Extreme looks like some alien tech thingy...which looks pretty dope!!! 

Potatoes are the bacon of vegetables... nuff' said

MOBO: Asrock H67DE3, CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 @3.1GHz, GPU: Asus GTS 450 DirectCU Silent, Ram: 16gb 1333MHz, HDD: WD 1TB Green, PSU: 500 watt

The 900 series still looks very tempting but is it worth upgrading from my 2 660ti's in SLI yet?

Was thinking of ordering the GTX 970 by EVGA but after watching the review of this beast here. I think imma get this instead and hey since there's a giveaway. I might as well try my luck here.
Could really use this new card since my previous card died on me recently.