ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I think the ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme is the best looking card that I have ever seen.

I really like the new design Zotac has given these new cards. They kinda fit the name now haha. I'd love to check this beast out in my pc since my recently bought GTX 760 is already going to be outdated for ACU -__-

Hello Linus i wanted to tell you that i really love your youtube channel. I find myself watching vids that i have already seen over and over lol. I hope i can win the zotac gtx 970. I have a Alienware x51 and i am stuck with a 330 watt psu with a evga gtx 660 sc. With the new haswell gpu's. I can just barley make the power curve with a gtx 970. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

I like the 900 series in general. Nothing specific. If did have to say something I like about Zotac's 970... it's not a reference 970.

This Graphics Card is a hell of a beast, compared to what I have now!

To be honest, who wouldn't want a graphics card that looks like the Batmobile?

Design is great, cooling is great, performance is great and giving me one would be great.

Dynamic Super Resolution..Who cannot afford a 4k monitor can experience it easily..

And who wouldn't want a free 980 huh?

Sweet giveaway. Design is okay, bit extreme for my taste, but it's GTX980. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

These cards might even make me consider switching to desktop...

worth a shot

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Amazing looking card! The only cooler to really spark my interest in a while, still love my twin frozr 560ti oc :)

First time poster - still love and support ltt :)

Sweet looking card! I'm in love with the performance these cards offer, however I'm in th process of returning my Gigabyte 970 because of some power/load issues. Was checking out some other brands, and these look great!

I like the DSR that the 900 series got.

nividia released a new driver which supports DSR on old GPU i heard up to the 400 series.

Dont know if it works as well as the 900 series but they did releases it a couple days ago

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

Zotac's previous offerings of graphics card was not something I would have considered but these 900 series cards look great.

i've been wanting to register for this forum ever since i followed linustechtips, maybe this is the right time.

i like the extreme cause its has the eye-candy LED thing just like my R9 290 Vapor-X.

theres not much thing to look doesnt matter how beautiful your card is when it goes inside the case since its gonna be upside down. so a LED indicating load/temp is a nice thing to look at, if u have windowed case of course.

The whole 900 series in general seems like a great step forward in efficiency without performance loss and I would love to make the switch from AMD sometime soon.