Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Dude, this is awesome! Would love to win this bad boy!

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

Gotta hand it to zotac for revamping their look in this series. I had their older 760 and 640 and they weren't aesthetically appealing. This series looks a lot better. 

I really like the 900 series for their performance/$.
And ZOTAC for the amazing design on the AMP! Extreme Edition cooler, it looks AMAZING.

i7 2600 @ 4.17GHz  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  8Gb 1600 G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840 & 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

Canon eos 60D | Canon eos 1000D | Canon eos 300 | 50mm f/1.8 | 18-55mm f/3.5 | 28-80mm f/3.5 | 70-300mm f/4.5

Honestly, i've never owned a Zotac graphics card or other components but man... that AMP! Extreme edition looks so god damn badass.. holy. Plus.. it's a 980, i mean.. c'mon.

Would love to win that bad-boy but like stated in the first post, some 1-post, new sign-up will win :( (and yes, i know i have a pretty low post count as well)

If i won this.. i could upgrade from a 480 to a 980!! WTFBBQSAUCE>!@>@!AMIRITE? haha.

GL&HF<3

Corsair Air 240 - i7-4790k @ 4.6GHz - Corsair H100i - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2133MHz - EVGA GTX 970 FTW - 120GB ADATA SSD - 3TB Seagate 7200rpm HDD - 1TB Seagate 7200rpm HDD - 3TB WD Green HDD - Corsair RM750

Dat Cooooling power and Sssssuuuper overclock out of the box gotta love it and LED:s lol 

GoooD luck to all to this giveaway !

Big fan of the way the fans off til it needs cooling. Love that silence!

And pun intended.

Wannabe enthusiast...proud owner of a 2005 STi though. BRAAAP!

Would be amazing to get this beast of a card. I have Been stuck with the same gfx card for a while and have been looking for an upgrade. Good luck to me

Got to love how cost effective these cards are. I was surprised to see how cheap they were.

Hopefully EK or XSPC will put out a water block for these.

In my opinion the Omega looks better. I'm just a metal fan and I don't mean the music :D . Also it whould totaly awesome in my PC!

The performance doesn't matter, so it is really just an optical thing for me.