** CLOSED ** HUGE Computex Giveaway Sponsored by WD and Steiger Dynamics

LinusTech

It would be the total views divided by five videos... It's the Average views, not total

LMAO! Just noticed. Oh well, it's a milestone. It'll get there. We'll call the 100K mark a milestone. As long as they all there are a total of 600k views then.

Awesome!! 

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

Wow awesome giveaway guys!

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

Well I just popped over to youtube and according to it. We get no prizes!!! because all of the people who joined  the forum for a giveaway didn't even watch the videos they needed to. According to youtube there is a 12,000 view average so no prizes...

LMAO! Just noticed. Oh well, it's a milestone. It'll get there. We'll call the 100K mark a milestone. As long as they all there are a total of 600k views then.

Well not according to youtube. Apparently there is an average of about 12,000 views per video.

by when should the videos have the average required?? we are currently sitting on ~18,000

Been trying to keep up with all this Computex coverage. Wish I was there.

Entered! Twitter handle is TristanDaVoulas 

https://twitter.com/TristanDaVoulas/status/344277482255564800

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Cool new product giveaways sweetness what else could some one ask for!!

Way to be Linus you sir are the best at respecting your viewers and better at rewarding them!

I nominate this guy for sainthood, any seconds?

I'm a noob here, but thanks for this cool place Linus, I really appreciate it. Hopefully I'm still eligible to get in on this event, but if not, no biggie. Sure would be nice though. Anyway, I wish good fortune upon all of us entering it!

Twitter handle is @PM_DMNKLR (Ronald Smith), tweet = https://twitter.com/PM_DMNKLR/status/344432904270651392

Facebook post(s): https://www.facebook.com/The.Mighty.El.Rondo/posts/4470452413123 and https://www.facebook.com/The.Mighty.El.Rondo/posts/4470449813058

Thanks again for this great opportunity!

Is the 11th the last day of computer??

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

Awesome coverage of computex.

Goodluck to everyone.