[Game] If you had $250 to spend on Audio equipment (Listening), what would you pick?

Ooh nice! Any comment on the sound? I liked their build quality but I wasn't able to test the sound thoroughly....

I've only just recently bought them so I haven't had enough time to give my thoughts, but they sound great for the price haha. It's on my list of headphones to review in the near future. :D

I've only just recently bought them so I haven't had enough time to give my thoughts, but they sound great for the price haha. It's on my list of headphones to review in the near future. :D

I think you have an addiction.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Do post it once you're done... I'm thinking of getting them for my birthday next year...

Do post it once you're done... I'm thinking of getting them for my birthday next year...

I like the 668Bs simply because of how good they sound for the price, but the hd660s also sound good, noticeably better build quality and design, possibly aesthetics, and are much for comfortable when paired with beyer pads. I'll be sure to tag you in my review. :)

I think you have an addiction.

Yes, I have an addiction, an addiction to hear sound constantly.

• 1 month later...

FiiO E10K + HD 598

A little closer to 300 than you may want to be at, but you can always get the amp/dac later on, as the headphones can be driven from a PC nicely.

yea