1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found your channel looking up tech reviews for cases and peripherals, thanks for so much awesome content and almost daily recent content, it brightens my day.

Pizza is awesome. Here's to the future guys<3

Linus Tech Tips has revived my love of PC's and PC gaming. Last Fall I built my first PC in over 6 years after discovering your channel, which was informative in every way when I was choosing parts and planning the build. I have since gotten several friends to do the same, and would probably donate the giveaway parts or PC to a 'financially challenged' friend of mine who unfortunately cannot afford to even purchase games on his outdated laptop...even Steam Sale games. In short, Linus is far and away the best personality I have witnessed on YouTube, combining no-nonsense reviews, breaking down complicated explanations into easy to understand ones, and just producing great content. Keep it up and don't ever stop.

I am typing this on the computer I just build because of your awesome videos. As i was researching I would stray away from LTT to see if there was any other viewpoints I should look at, and I would see Linus on other videos  :lol: So, thank you so much for all the help, and i bought the GTX  780ti because of your review. I am getting good FPS on high settings with my 4k display (also bought becuase you reviewed, samsing)! I love my new computer, and thank you so much for all the videos you do.

Congratulations linus you are the most professional unboxer / reviewer i have ever seen on you tube , I like the way you review things not just say its good and its bad from a single use you use the product for a while to judge it and deliver us the most optimum opinion about it , this affected me positively ,Now i cannot buy any part of hardware without checking your review or opinion about it if u say its amazing i buy if you dont like i just throw it away  u really had a good job doing this stuff i hope i see your small business turns into a huge one 
regards.

Its been amazing linus, well done on 1 million subs

oh and my favorite food is lasagne, lol

Intel Xeon E5-2670 || MSI X99S Gaming || Hyper-X Predator 64GB DDR4 || 2x AMD R9 Fury X || Phanteks Enthoo Primo || 2x Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD || Corsair AX1500i || 3x ASUS MG279Q ROG Dominator 27" Monitor || Corsair H100i GTX || 6x Corsair Air Series SP120 Fans || Corsair K95 RGB MXBrowns || Corsair Gaming RGB M65 || Logitech Z-906 || Astro A50's || Windows 10 Tech Preview/ Windows 8 - Main Build

I found your channel back in 2010, at the time I had my mind set on building my first custom PC. I ended up building a rig I still use on the i7-2600k in 2011. Your videos helped me determine what I was getting when I ordered online so thanks for that. Since then you have teased me with the latest hardware on a weekly basis, and I want to thank you and your team for that.

Keep up the good work, and who comes up with the innuendo.

i started following LTT as a result of the corsair HS1 video which then promped me to as for a pair for christmas. folloing that i turn to LTT for the informitive videos on cool tech. keep up the amazing work

P.S. so glad this problem with the account creation was fix

hi linus can i please have Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew it will be awsome i love ur videos so much o and i found u guys on youtube and google if i cant get the pc can i have the laptop ASUS G550J thanks :) Email:- michaelmitry13@gmail.com

please check out my youtube channel aswell www.youtube.com/fsmaddnesspilot

When I was browsing for quality computer videos, i found you :)

I fell in love right away, and I hurry home from school every day, just to watch your videos :P

Keep up the good work, and make all of the nerds proud!!

After discovering your channel through a link at r/pcmasterrace a few months ago, you've quickly become one of my favourite content creators on youtube.  Your videos are honest, informative, educational and entertaining like no other website could hope to match, please keep up the great work.

How i found LinusTechTips?

I was asking a friend a lot of tech questions, and then one time i asked, he recommended LinusTechTips. The first videos i watched was reviews/unboxings of products since i was going to buy a new PC, and was very helpful. 

My favourite LTT series/videos is the my personal rig updates and the random videos (for example the ''i left my notebook in the rain, now i try to fix it'')

Techquickie is really nice since i've learned so much, and the build guides was helpful, but now i know everything i need to build a gaming PC.

In the future, i would like to see

Some behind the scenes footage. Maybe do a ''A day with Linus?'' 

More ultimate videos, the ultimate rigg build guide was cool. Probably watched it 5 times :P

Favourite food, If it did matter, my favourite food is Taco or Pizza, don't really know.

Congratulations on 1 mil and other achievements !!

Love your videos and reviews.

Keep up the good work  ;)

p.s. really considering buying surface pro 3, even though you didn't recommend it  :rolleyes:   :ph34r:

I'm a very avid fan of tech, and I've found Linus's video back since when he was working at NCIX. Sure, he was super dull that time and I fell asleep, but over the years, many things had changed.

The TechQuickie is easily the most relevant channel to my interest and studies (I'm an electronics engineering student) but I did however catch some errors in some of those Fast As Possible videos.

I did tweet to Linus about those errors - and sometimes additional information, but I never got any response at all.

Well, now I have my own local tech site in Malaysia (relatively new), I found out just how difficult it is to upkeep such a task, especially since I'm a full-time student myself. Yet here you are, reached 1 million subscribers.

Congratulations!

Maybe we can collaborate sometimes??

Wow! Well I found out about you through word of mouth, actually!  ^_^

I first found LTT because I was wanting to build my own computer and even though I had some experience I wanted to make sure I was doing it right. Now I know a lot more than i did and im even working in the IT industry. You guys have pretty much made me who I am today because of your videos so thank you very much. 

Been watching for awhile now, congratulations on the 1M subs and look forward for more content :)

One thing that is close to as fun as playing games is to build a computer and to learn more about them. I have had a few sleepless nights from when I found out about Linus tech tips just watching the videos you guys have put up on youtube from the tech tips video, build guides, unboxing and what more there is. 

Your videos are very informative in all aspects from beginner level up to more advanced things. Keep up the work with all of this :D 

I don't remember how I found out about Linus Tech Tips (probably by searching for reviews on youtube) but I'm glad I did. Grats on one million subscribers, you guys deserve it. Good luck to everyone on the giveaway and may the odds be ever in your favor.