1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks Linus for everything that you have done to bring joy to all the people here through your hilarious and informative videos. I found your channel while I was looking for some info about RAM some time ago. Ever since then, I have been absolutely hooked on your videos! Keep up the great work and I look forward to more videos in the future.     

I might start being more active on here, seems like a great forum.

To be Honest i miss the overclocking episodes.. :) nothing like checking out the limit of random chips that was how i found linus way back on the NCIX ch about 5 years ago lol.. dang gone such a long way amazing to look back guys good job!! looking forewards to the many years to come as we all explore this geekgasm wonderland!! P.S PC master race ahhem xD beg my pard.. chooch it xD apolagize lol but yea may the netpeen gods be with you on your journy giving you the buff of shwaaangg powerrr!! lol xD over 9000!!

Congrats on 1 million Subs! your youtube videos have been really helpful in the final build for my PC so cheers for that! I love your videos and im sure i will carry on watching them

You guys truely are awesome with all you do for the pc community. <3

congrat to a million Linus! I've been watching your videos for 3 years now!  Your videos helped get me into PC building and tech.  Keep bringing in the great content :3

I think that this is really amazing how far Linus tech tips has come I have been here for a long time making watching Linus tech tips a part of my day.

I believe that this is the BEST tech channel on YouTube!!! I am not necessary writing this for the prizes though It would be awesome to win I am posting this because I want to thank the Linus media group for doing there best everyday going through thick and thin just to make the videos that I watch and enjoy.

I can count on you guys for good videos keep up the good work :)

Is this how i post on the forum?

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Good job everyone! I've been here since the good old days when you guys did 1 take videos.

I want you guys to review the Retron 5 or clone devices and use legit cartridges and tell us your experience with em!

awesome achievement! keep up the good work for the next million!

:)

Around 2-3 years ago, I was considering on putting together my first computer and before I did that, I was searching up reviews and such on what parts to get. Initially, I watched Linus Tech Tips for his unboxings and his thoughts on whether that particular item was a good value. They were helpful with my buying decision and today, I still have a pretty strong gaming computer that'll probably last me for quite some time (especially since the processing power growth is slowing down and it's moving towards power efficiency for the same amount of power)

As time progressed, I watched almost every video he has uploaded. They're all very informative, while some are entertaining (like the super fun channel videos). They're usually quick and concise which is very helpful when I've subscribed to tens of other youtubers and also watch their videos!

Although I don't post much on these forums, I watch nearly all of your videos. Including the WAN show weekly! The only ones I don't watch are products I know I won't ever be able to afford in the near future. For example, these can be overclocking videos on the new haswell i7 extreme processors, benchmarks on high end graphics card from nvidia and amd, or even computer cases that cost upwards of $200! I would love to watch them but drooling over products I'll never have is probably bad for your health :P

My favorite series probably has to be the as fast as possible series! I always learn something new out of them, even for topics that I have some knowledge about

Praise Gaben! Im pretty sure I found linustech tips when I was looking for information regarding purchasing a headset, back when he still worked at ncix. Anywho, Id love to have the custom build desktop. Thanks a bunch

I've been subscribed to Linus Tech Tips for a while and, even thought I already have a lot of knowledge, I learned a lot about computers and electronics and I love your channel. Keep up your awesome work.

Oh, by the way, I like tacos.

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

I found the channel when I was looking for videos to find out how to build a pc. The videos were great and helped me a lot

congratulations to linus media group stay awesome !! 

Ok.... So I have been watching LinusTechTips for about a year or so. Haven't posted anything so this is my first post woooooo.

I always drool over the customs PC that you guys build hoping someday I will have the cash to build ( It stinks being an adult with other fish to fry).

I found LinusTechTips researching a custom PC I always hoped for.

I really like the best the Builds Guides & Buyers guides series videos.

I would like to see a review/build with the Thermaltake Core V71 or just more Thermaltake cases.

Meow!

Hey Linus,  

I found LinusTechTips while looking up on how to build a PC for the first time. I just wanted to say that I really love your videos of product showcases,etc and also coverages on various conventions. Also, you are a role model to me and I hope to be working with you because that would be my dream job. One thing I would I would love for you to review is the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe and the Z97-A. Also, I just wanted to tell you this forum was the best idea ever. I love LinusTechTips!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING VIDEOS!!! :)

CPU: Intel Core I74790k

Beavertails.

Does anyone at LinusMediaGroup like beavertails?

Since it's Canadian?

Wait, it is Canadian, right?

<Checking wikipedia>

Yeah, it's Canadian.

And it's AWESOME!

Well done linus media group, keep up the good work  :D 

I found Linus tech tips by searching up PC builds because I was really trying to build a Pc at that time (I still haven't build a pc I have a ASUS Z97-AR and a Intel core i5-4690 cpu but I don't have the money for the other parts). Also my favorite series is when you build a Pc from scratch.

I found Linus through general technology window shopping on YouTube. My favourite videos on the channel are the unboxing and review of monitors and the gaming system build guides which are just the best for the top production quality and entertainment value.

I would like to see more build guide video variations and look forward to the new system specs as 4K becomes more prominent in the future.

Favourite food: Chinese takeaway is always nice.

I'd like to win the... Custom PC Built by Linus!