1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you for the uploads, have been watching them for a few years now and still love them :-)

Linus, been here since the days of the 3 projector, Battlefield Bad Company 2 setup days ;) keep it going man!

Thank you linus and all the team for what you have done on this channel so far; I literally love your content what you upload to all three channels and thanks for having a great community!

Congratulations to 1 Million subscribers and thank you for the daily videos.   

OMG... I WON :o

Please contact me at this mail :D

ejub69@gmail.com Thank you Linus, what can I say, you're fucking awesome!

Wow... Awesome. I found this channel while building my new gaming rig and deciding if I take win 7 or 8 (i finnaly took 7 'cause the seller gifted me a Professional version :)). Thank you Linus for your Entertaining content (especially the "Build Guides). (Maybe i have luck with the giveawy)

And sorry for my incorrect English, i'm not a native speaker, which only shows how many people from all over the World are watching and enjoying Linus Tech Tips ;)

I found LinusTechTips by really wanting to find awesome channel and when I saw it was about Tech, o ye

Linus You're really amazing at showing off tech and helping people out. But i dont want you to think im just going to suck up to you to win, and i wasn't here from the start i know that but you have made me want to learn more and more about tech not just Pc hardware. Thank You!! so much and all of the crew love you guys!

The quality of Belmont Scotch Finger biscuits -- 'A sweet family favourite biscuit' -- is inconsistent and changes from one packet to the next. The consumer experience rates no more than 3/10.

Brown_Leghorn_rooster_in_Australia.jpg

whats, up =? im from sweden so i should win .. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

ermagerd dat gaming rig is sick. anyway, tacos are love and life. i really hope i win that rig or even the laptop cause i"m stick stuck with an Intel duo 2 core 8400 with 2 gigs of DDR2 ram and a NVIDIA 9500 gt.

I found the channel when I started researching about PC's as I wanted to build my own and I stumbled upon your unboxing of the NZXT phantom case, been watching ever since.

Great giveaway. I started watching Linus Tech Tips on NCIX product pages years ago.

Corsair 800D - Intel I7 950 @ 4GHz - Corsair H100i -Gigabyte G1 Sniper - EVGA GTX 780 FTW - Corsair Vengeance 3x4GB (12GB) - Corsair 120GB & 240GB  - WD 1TB & 2TB 

kerm.gif.

I found your channel a long time ago, 2010 I think.

You've made me buy more than I probably need...I mean seriously, I have a 3 bookshelves dedicated to holding everything.

If I remember correctly, I have

4 headsets

5 mice

3 keyboards (all of which are mechanical)

4 phones (2 Samsung, 2 Apple)

6 mouse pads

3 tablets

2 laptops

5 cases (PC)

and 3 microphones.

I think that's all of it and most of it was inspired from you! You're a humours guy and I am extremely thankful I found you.

So, in short, I have bought a lot of things and it's your fault. Good luck for your next million!

so i want to take some time and tell a funny story of how i found ncix, and linus tech tips... i was building my first pc, and couldnt get it to run but for a milisecond. after freaking out for 5 minutes and cursing the money i spent. i googled how to build a pc, and linus popped up. turns out i forgot to plug in my cpu plug.(what a dope right :P ) then it worked fine. he def helped and made me look like a pro to people who dont know pc's that much lol. 

I found your videos as i searched for some PC-Part ;D After the video i just thought "wow these guys do very professional and funny videos" so i decided to subscribe to your channel. Now i watch almost every video that you guys make. Thank you for teaching me new things and entertaining me :D

Hello guys you are amazing I loved your stuff for years you guys are great. I found you guys from searching for a good how to build a pc video. I love every video you guys do I can't choose a style but the laid back human element is very awesome and really shows these are honest reviews and tech news hypes. I would love to see more reviews of tablet convertible notebooks tablet things. I E yoga 12 asus transformer book. my favorite food would hvae to be any type of sea

So many posts, glad to see everyone entering.

Thanks all and the LinusMediaGroup employees.

EDIT: Oh wait I forgot the creativity...

"Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week; why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!" —Samantha Carter

Hello, I must say that my favorite food would be jello. Jello just doesn't care what anyone thinks it does its own thing, it wiggles, all other foods don't but jello says i can be different. That is why jello is my favorite food.  :P Hope to see you guys go far i'll be looking foward to 2 million.  ;) 

post-138513-0-11911100-1410611413.jpg

congrats linus and the tech tips group. heres to another million. :D

I found your site looking for a review of a pc casing, then I looked at your videos and found out you did hackintosh builds and I was like "woah", then I saw all the reviews you did and the sense of humor you and your team brings, makes me laugh every time! Great channels, especialy the main tech tips one, and I'd love to keep on watching this channel forever!
Cheers from Croatia

Thank you linus and your team for your efforts :) !!!

My favourite kind of videos are unboxing and tips & tutorials.

I discovered Linus about a year and a half ago, I was looking at new phones and reading up on the HTC one (M7) when i found his reviews of it and his experience switching to android. I got the phone but stuck around for the videos, eventually going on to build a pc for the first time. Much props to Linus and every one in LMG for making such good content and fostering a nice community