1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Helloooooo! :D

I found Linustechtips after a friend went mad at me for wanting to buy a PC from a store. :P
I watched a lot of Linus videos that following week and decided to build a PC from cheap second hand parts I got off my friends!

Although the PC I ended up with wasn't the best... I am still very very proud of what I have achieved thanks to Linus (and the amazing crew)

okay, well that probably sounded like I was sucking up which makes so sense because the only prizes I would be eligible for are Randomised xD

But I honestly am truly grateful for the service that you guys provide and I hope it makes you a lot of money. :)

Thanks for everything guys and good luck to all that are entering!!!

Congrats!! the first video I saw was the Ghetto build log. I then tried, and failed, to watch all your videos. I've found them helpful and professional, to the point where you have inspired me to start my own business. So thank you for the videos and time and effort you put into them, and the inspiration. 

Can i ask where the wan show is hosted? Btw Linus, Your kid is going to be the god over all tech know to the human race!!

Linus thanks for all the great years and video's! Really love them!

Intel i7-870  //  MSI GTX 670 PE       ///       Intel i7-4500U  //  GT720M

i came here when i was searching for how to build a custom pc

I can tell your hard work , you are a great example for every one and really help me out with all your videos, you should never lose that personal and interesting personal touch of humor... Greetings from Argentina

Grtz for 1000000 , my personal favourite series is 

Linus, My friend, I can not express how much love I have for the Linus Media group (LMG) I have been subbed for a little while now and I have loved every video, I am subbed to most of your channels ( I am yet to sub to your SuperFun Channel)  I find the way you make your videos is fun but at the same time very informational, I am typing this on my Razer BlackWidow 2013 and scrolling with my Razer Deathadder and I would not have these 2 products if you had not given them such good reviews! I watch your videos whenever they come out as they make me feel happy that I'm learning about things I love, I am only 15 so learning all these things about computers is very fascinating. Thanks Linus! I'm excited for 2 mil subs! 

You deserve this! 

<3

-Timmy

I was just browsing for videos to buy a case and i noticed that I'm laughing more on a particular channel's videos. THats what makes you special, you're funny(human touch :P ) and at the same time i learn some new stuff too :D :D

Linus,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on 1m subscribers. I would also like to thank you for doing what you do, I absolutely the as fast as possible videos. In the few years that I hove beet watching your videos, I have learned so much. As long as you make videos we will continue to watch :) .

Good luck to everyone.

~Gabriel Champion

Good job, Linus. I really like your videos because they're educating and informative, your reviews are great. Keep it going Linus ;)

Cool giveaways!

I found this channel when my friend was surprised I didn't know about it. He send me the link, I liked the videos  and I subscribed!(That was about a year ago)
If I win I guess I want to win the custom PC :D

The videos I like the most are the ones about monitors or cool gadgets as I'm not really a hardware pro, so I can't always follow in the more detailed videos about motherboards. But I still like them!

What I'd like to see more are, like someone said before me, more hardware parts for professional people or maybe some productivity software idk. Because I'm a gamer but I'm also a digital artist in college.

Or maybe some videos about home cinema beamers, that would be cool too. :D

I actually spend more time on this forum than gaming, and many of other people do too xD  

Linus.... you not only turning us into hardware enthusiasts with your video brainwashing... we are now addicted to it :ph34r:

Gimme daily dose of tech!

I still remember the first video I watched of yours Linus. It was your unboxing and first review of the NZXT Phantom. The original Phantom. The case that I went on to buy and still use to this day all because of your review of it. I've been hooked and have been subbed to your channel ever since then.  I loved your overclocking guides, build guides, reviews... well.... everything. I would know 1/4 of the stuff about computers that I do now if it wasn't for you and your team. 

Congratulations for 1 million subs.laptop, i really need one. I found ur channel while i was looking for gpu for my awesome rig.

Cheers guys, kudos to you for making it this far :>

Hope the best on the road ahead aswell.

I stumbled across your channel a couple of years ago while researching how to build a computer for a school project. Least did I know that I'd be up till 2 in the morning that night watching a bunch of your content.  ;)

It's not just the fact that you and the team is extremely informative and give fantastic opinions on products, coupled with amazing production quality, but the way you put your personality into the content is just great. When you release a new video it's not only my inner geek being satisfied, but you're entertaining and make the day more fun!

Thanks for the great content guys, here's to another million!  :)

I just want to say, Great work! I really like the fact that inbetween all of these very proffesionall videos there is some random and just fun one's, like the house tour for example! Congrats once again! 

I'd verry much like "" Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew"" as my gaming pc gving the fact that i cant afford a better pc + it has your personalisation on it , and its built by linus so wowww..havng something from my favorite thing to watch on the internet is a great feeling which i hope ill get.

wow 1 million subscribers. 

Such a journey it has been, I remember 2 years ago, I decided to build my first pc and I made it a goal to learn everything associated with it, what exactly a cpu and gpu do and why and how they do it etc. Your channel was the go-to for everything that I could think of buying,  when I needed an unbiased and informed opinion on it, and you never disappointed. To see this channel grow and improve its quality with every single video is really mindblowing. I hope you continue improving and loving what you are doing. LTT FTW!

Just wanted to say great job on the 1 mil subs, and wish you luck on being able to deliver more, great content :)

Do you know what, this channel made me want to check youtube every morning. Do you know why ? Because im sure that there will be a linustechtips video there, and it ll be awesome since did i start to watch the channel on early 2013. Thanks to you guys, i did my first build thanks to you guys. I ve learned so many computer stuff thanks to you guys. And I'm happy about this. I can help my friends about whats the problem with their computer, or what should they buy atm, thanks to your daily videoes. Just thanks too all of you. 

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 2133 | AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i | OCZ Vector 256G | 

Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition

XFX 750W BEFX

yea, thanx for your awsome video's learnd a lot from them, and again thanks a lot :D:)

I found LinusTechTips looking for graphics card reviews for my new gaming pc.