1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I had watched Linus Media Group every now and then but after watching the Deathadder 2013 Review I subscribed and haven't missed a video since!

I found Linustechtips from ncix on YouTube and I've watched almost every video you guys had since then. You guys and community rock. Keep up the amazing work. Cheers :)

I've stumbled across your channel looking for good gaming peripherals and you guys have helped me choose numerous times. Thanks Linus and team for everything, congrats for this milestone, you deserve it and I hope you will continue making even more videos for everyone to enjoy.

P.S. I'm looking forward to the corsair k70 rgb review ^^

I've found your channel back in 2009 because of some motherboard or CPU unboxing I think, and I really liked your content so I subscribed and boy I didn't regret it. The LinusTechTips (LMG now) was the best tech channel on youtube and you've never disappointed me. I miss the outside unboxings though but the videos which you guys are making every day are the highest quality ones on YT. If I buy something which is PC related I'm always checking the LMG videos to catch a review about it because I can trust you. I'm glad you hit 1m subs and congrats for the whole team!

Congratulations!!! My first Linus Tech Tips video was the Build a better $1500 pc.
It's what got me into pc gaming and pc building. Currently i only built my own pc but i can't wait till I can start working to upgrade it and mess with it a little bit! 

But my favorite part about the video's must be the silly jokes in the wan show, which suprisingly do make ma laugh a lot! :P

Thank you for making videos. I am glad to have been part of the journey from the time you started in NCIX.

Congrats on the 1 million subs!

Your channel is my favorite tech channel and probably favorite channel overall on youtube. It's fun and entertaining to sit and watch any video you put out due to the quality of the video and the natural connection you have with your audience. Glad to be part of the community.

That geeky blond guy from NCIX got 1 mln subs.....holly balls ! :D

I think that the most important was chemistry between you guys

.tumblr_lzohmq0pJB1qbnggp.jpg

I watched Linus's videos back in 2010, but those were only for information purposes :)
Now I ended up watching every single one of them :D
PS: What a great reason to finally register account at linustechtips forum :D
PS2: I'm sure you guys fight sometimes. Maby tell us one of your stories (LinusxSlickxEzel)

You guys are so amazig!!  B) I love what you bring us with the videos and I'd like to see some more headphones reviews maybe like the last one with the storm trooper, that was hilarious   :lol:

THIS IS ONE OF THE PROGRAMS I SURELY LIKED. GOOD WORK LINUS TECH FOR MAKING VIDEOS AND GETTING 1 MILLION SUBCRIBERS YOU WORTH IT KEEP MAKING NEW AND NEW VIDEOS WE LOVE IT

post-125768-0-88427900-1410426849.jpg

I honestly don't remember what I was searching for on youtube when I first discovered LTT.  However, I do watch everything you guys create and love every bit of it.  I think my favorite part of everything you guys do is the amount of humor that goes into everything.  Anyone can make a dry, dull video and be informative.  You guys are pros at making informative content that is also entertaining.  Keep up the good work, keep the content coming, and may the LTT empire never fall.

Awesome job Linus & Linus Media Group!

Congratulation on hitting the 1 million subscribers milestone, this is only the tip of the iceberg for you guys.

I just wanted to say, thank you for all your hard work in creating these videos for the past 5 years.

5 years ago, I was building my second PC, and I was searching up motherboard reviews. Somehow I managed to find your unboxing video on the MSI P55-GD65; which at the time was the motherboard I was deciding on. After your short 2-3min video, I made up my mind. A Black-Blue themed PC rather than a Black-Red (pretty much the only options at the time). Also I am pretty sure you released a (quick) overclocking guide for this specific motherboard also, I found it neat as it was a new feature just coming into the market at the time and to be honest, I didn't know what they were for, since I don't like reading manuals  :P

I have been watching every single video you've released since that MSI P55-GD65 video, and I must say, your enthusiasm in each video has not dropped at all. You really are a unique channel!

Thank you for the awesome 5 years of video production, heres to the next 5 years for Linus Media Group.

P.S - This is the first forum I've actually ever joined, the community here is awesome. I know I don't contribute much, but I am always here reading and catching up on Tech News  :D

CPU: Intel i7-3770k (@4.4Ghz) Mobo: Asus Maximus V Gene Z77 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengence SSD:120GB Samsung EVO & 128GB Crucial M4 (Fast Storage) Storage: Hitach 3TB HDD GPU: Powercolor R9 290 PCS+ CPU Block: EK Supremacy Gold Clean CSQ Radiatiors: Alphacool NexXxoS Full Copper XT45 120mm, ST30 280mm & XT45 280mm w/ 140mm Phanteks PWM PSU: Corsair HX-650w Gold Soundcard: Asus Xense Case: Corsair Carbide A540 (Black & Gold) Front Panel: NZXT Hue & BitFenix Hydra Pro Speakers: Swan M200MKIII HeadsetSennheiser PC350 (Xense Edition)

hello linus megia group

i just wanted to say thank u for all your hard work which is educational but also funny

recently i build computer for my friend.. i never build anything but thanks to your videos linus i knew how to do it correctly 

u and your videos gave me balls to even touch PC and now im verry greatfull

i really doubt that u will ever read this but if u do i just want u to know that me and im sure thousands of other will always be with u no matter what will happen in future

everyone who read this .. have awasome day  :)

1.Congratulations for the one million subscribers
2.I found you while browsing the interwebz and thought you made quality videos so i subbed
3.I love every video you make just dont stop please

4.Potato :D

To be honest, over the the past couple of years that I have been subscribed to you, I've watched nearly every video you've produced whenever it pops up into my feed. I used to only watch reviews that were relevant to me, and my needs, but once I sunk my teeth into your content, you got me hyped over tech in general. I can't open a box to a new toy or gadget without thinking of your videos, and not wanting to make an unboxing and review video of my own. xD.

I can't open something without thinking, "should have used soft foam." Thanks to you Linus :). But, that isn't truly a problem. Your witty humor and quality reviews have kept me watching. I really do not mind the advertisements and ads that are in the videos. You make them a joy to watch and listen to. Other channels make it kind of a drag.

Thank you for all that you have done, the whole team. Keep producing great content. 
I truly am a jealous man, I hope that one day I can make a career out of something I Love.
It seems like such a daunting task at times though. ^^

Thank you Linus and your team for all the content you made over the past years !

How did I found out about LinusTechTips ?

Well back in 2011 I got a brand new computer ! I didn't know too much about the components inside of it, since my dad bought it without me even knowing about it. And there was I on youtube searching for my motherboard : MSI 890GXM-G65 and there was Linus talking about it ! I liked the way he unboxed it and presented it ! 

But I didn't subscribe since I didn't have youtube account ! Later on 2012 I made myself youtube account and I remembered about Linus and I subscribed to him ! But since then I used few youtube accounts and every single of them is subed to LinusTechTips :)

But, to be honest, I started watching and following LinusTechTips actively since last year at this time (September) ! I wanted to learn as much as possible about PC hardware and technology in general. Since I am too lazy to read I ,as I said, started watching LinusTechTips. It was fun to watch Linus with his *jokes*. I learnt fast and easy, it was fun to me, it made laugh and it sometimes made my day :)

So once again, 

Thank you LinusMediaGroup for making AWESOME CONTENT and keep on rocking ! 

P.S. This was written from heart, not only for giveaway! If I get to be a lucky winner you can skip me and do *random* again and give it to someone else, if you want to ! 

You guys deserve nothing less. Your content is second to none, I have learned so much from Linus Media Group that it practically build my love for technology and pc gaming. You guys really are the best.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I don't have a favorite food  :( I love all food!  :D

Pretty much the same goes for all your videos  :)

Congratulations and keep doing what you're doing

:)

First and foremost I would like to congratulate you on achieving 1 MILLION SUBS :D. I've been subbed to you guys since 2011 and have grown fond of you videos ( Not gonna lie but you guys do one of the best if not best review videos out there ). Through these years of watching, I have learned a lot and yet known so little. The most memorable thing that I learned is that "Noctual fans may look butt-ugly but they sure do a hell of a fine job! "

And again, CONGRATULATIONS ON 1 MILLION SUBS!!!! 

Congrats! I think I was looking up how to apply thermal paste when I came across this classic:

That's when I discovered Linus. And any hardware related interest or inquiry since has been answered by the various channels that he's been associated with. Well done on making it this far and here's to an even bigger future! B) *toasts*

I like this community. The only post that I have made, 5 people were in my thread giving me helpful advice :)

thank you so very much for enlightening me to the world of pc building. your team are the reason i now understands and enjoys building pc's! thank you very much!