1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Im with you guys from the very early, i saw how Linus went and improved from a" regular company worker" to became a standalone #1 tech youtuber, and a wonderful personality.

Srsly man, i love your shows, your videos, altitude, humour and everything you make, best wishes from Hungary! ;)

Congrats! I first learned about Linus Tech Tips while researching Case reviews.

I found the channel through a then-friend during school last year. It's really the only channel I watch, because you guys are so passionate and informative about the topics and products you review. 

Congratulations on the 1M subscribers, you guys deserve every single one.

i7-4790K / Noctua NH-D14 / 16GB Patriot Signature / MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition / MSI R9 390 8GB / ASUS VG248QE + ASUS VX228 / 120GB 840 EVO + 2TB/1TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Samsung 840 EVO / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 / Windows 10 Pro / Sennheiser HD 558 / Ducky Shine 4 / Logitech G602 / NZXT H440 / Wii U / MH4U NN3DS / Currently listening to: Nintendo music

Hilarious to see you used to have bleach-blonde hair.

How times have changed!

If I ever go looking for a review/unboxing of a product, and come across a vid from you, I'll always have it cued. :D

The elite have polluted this world.
The masses have fed on it.
The individual must take it back.

Linus,

Thank you and your whole team over at Linus Tech Tips for creating such amazing content and educating me on computers so I can brag to my friends. Your content has inspired a build I am currently funding for a new PC and your custom built one would save me alot of money and I would be ever so grateful. Thank your whole team and thank you.

Any of these prizes would be awesome but i never win anything lol.

First of all, congrats to everyone at the Libya Media Group! For the past few years I have been teaching myself almost every physical aspect of computers by sifting through watching videoes, looking through forums, or even just popping open a desktop and looking at the components. None of the video channels I have watched really caught my eye until I saw your how to build a $1.5k gaming computer and that's what got me hooked. Everything that you have put up has always given me a few tidbits of information, whether it be for a review over a new motherboard or even a cool gadgets for under $100 video. Your channel really has peaked my interest in computer technology. Now I'm going to college to be an Information Technology major. So I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for starting me on this wonderful journey, and once again, congrats for the 1 million subscribers! It is quite the feat to do so and I wish the best to you all!

Herp da derp Would Love to win Possibly
Love the work you do Yes at the best quility tek videos on youtube (Probably even the internet)
Sorry i dont use this forums much Sorry im a tek syndicate forum person BUT i will try to be on here more!

Good luck to anyone else!

I don't know what to put here.

Congratulations Linus and friends! Just wanted to thank you for your great content and specifically build guides since without them, I could have never built my computer

First congrats on 1 f****** million subsribers,it is a huge nubmer but u deserve much more :D and i know u guys will have much more in upcoming year because u are wesome :) So i found linus tech tips like one year ago (maybe more)  and i always loved pc hardware but never had money to afford some high end graphic card or cpu,so i like to watch it at least xD you guys are by far the best reviewers!and favorite series was ofc graphic cards and badass rigs O.o. Just keep going on with this awesome stuff! I know i won't enter the giveaway beacuse my luck is awful haha,but you got huge respect from me no matter i win or not.greetings from croatia <3 (i know my english sucks,but you'll understand me i hope)

Congratulations Linus 1 million subscribers is not an easy task but you deserve it. I don't mind videos were it doesn't go as planned it makes it more fun to watch and seems more natural more relatable. Hope I win

Thanks,

Peter

I need bananas for scale

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Congrats linus. I found you you on youtube while i was surfing through for cabinets.

Hey guys, it's been SO LONG that I can't remember how I stumbled upon Linus, and I vaguely remember the first video I saw... but I do remember hitting subscribe. It was awesome, and I've seen just about every video up to this point. Grats on the million subs, hell of a milestone for a tech channel.

Also, Linus' cats are amazing.

Sooo, 1000k ey? grats all all that jazz... 

what i would like to see from linusmediagroup in the future is more steaming and more gettostyle unboxing videos...

The things i remeber the most from your channels is the one episode with the nfc antennas. nfc easter hunt? i don't remember :P  and the one episode with the guillie suit xD thatone is unforgetable  :D

and THANK YOU!!!for introducing me to computing! at this point in time ive built over 5 computers :lol:  (not that manny but its some :huh: ) i've whaced all the build logs and totorials on your channel! and still learning fro you every day. Thank you once again.

i really love pizza and taco btw  :wacko:

Source: http://i.imgur.com/hwGheRX.jpg

post-44355-0-26202000-1410463156_thumb.j

congratz on 1 Million! that is a insane number! you guys deserve it tho for all the stuff youve done!

as for the contest i would be very happy for the gaming rig, i was actuall saving up for one so if i won one  that would be awsome!

thx once again for all youve done for us!

Thanks for all the great videos, I had came across some of your videos before on youtube, but seen you a few times on Chris Pirillo's vlog, and found your youtube, and had to subscribe. 

CetvaRM.jpg

Wow! What a cool giveaway.  I have been watching you guys for a long time and have always loved your shows.  Thanks.

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew , I was first looking for a video on how to build a pc and discovered linus tech tips , my favourite series is build guides . thanks guys for the amazing help and give away