1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

MOAR Techquickie!!! Can't get enough, love the topics fun facts!

Congratulations Linus on a million subscribers! Your channel is my first stop whenever I'm checking something tech related. Your videos have better quality than most other tech videos out there. I love your unboxings and how your reviews show your personal opinions on it and not just a dry objective take on the matter. Again, congratulations!

I really like the build guide videos, it has helped me create my first system plus they're really detailed and interesting to watch.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

I agree that this is one of the best tech channels in youtube. I love the not overproduced style to the videos and the jokes you add in there. Keep up with the great work Linus and the team :)

Congratulations LTT and LMG!

I've been watching since around 2010, and have loved watching NCIX Tech Tips and Linus Tech Tips grow over the years.

1 Million Subscribers is a MASSIVE milestone, it seems like it happened so fast.

That personalized PC talked about in the video sounds so amazing, congratulations to whomever wins it!

Here's to another million Subsrcibers!

To be honest, I say that I'm a relatively new subscriber.

Just in these past couple of months I've thoroughly learned quite a bit and trust what the Linus team has to say.

The recent video on the 780T is a solid example of a concise yet objective overview of a product (great cinematography by those behind the scenes as well).

What makes Linus unique is 

8AE4CD4.gif

Thank you for satisfying my computer-part-related video addiction :)

Thanks for making such unique high quality vids Linus. Hope you guys hit a million more.

P.S Wouldn't mind the surface pro :P (since we don't get them down here :( )

Amazing. even tough i can't afford a gaming rig i love youre vids. it contains reviews of the best hardware on the market wich can help people building their ultimate pc and the presentation is cool. i began started to get addicted to computer parts:)

THANKS FOR TEACHING ME HOW  TO BUILD A COMPUTER , NOW I AM A TECH HEAD! WOO 

do review some kraken neons ~~

anyways hope i win!

greetings from singapore

I was just looking for some good build for my desktop a year ago I think when I cam across your channel and ... well, here we are celebrating your million subs, I love you builds for gamers. I would just love to have the surface pro for school this fall. Hope luck is with me :D  

Congratz on the 1million sub.

Loves the livestream, WAN Shows and also ALL the videos. :D

Keep up the good work, love the videos. Not posting much anymore with the decline in mining profitability, oh well, it was fun while it lasted.  30 new post while typing this, WOW.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

The channel is awsome and every day i come home from collage and whatch the lastest video. keep up the great work!

I'm actually a recent subscriber. I mainly found this channel due to TotalBiscuit linking some videos on his Twitter.

I know very little about computers. And when you say stuff that involves Alpha Numeric characters like "The R9X2600 Z" or whatever, it usually goes over my head. Still, I like hearing about Tech stuff in preparation for my own gaming computer in the future that I will someday get. Great job on getting that 1 million subscriber mark.

congratulations on the million Subscribers. your videos have thought me and dot of people a lot about computers and computer builds. Thanks and happy 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!!

Wow, some of those numbers are pretty crazy. I guess This is a chance for this community ninja to talk a little :D

I first discovered NCIX (and LMG) when I was looking for video reviews of cases to do my first entirely DIY PC. I had been fixing/working on computers for ever, but had never build one from the ground up entirely by myself. While still in the process of carefully picking out parts, the "ultimate watercooling guide" came out on the NCIX channel. That series of videos gave me the confidence I needed to finally just buy the parts and build my machine. Now I've built one for my mom, three for friends, and am looking into fixing my own. (It has been without a side panel for a large chunk of its life due to my german shepherd sitting on it.) Tech quickies have helped me make sure friends make informed decisions about their own computer adventures, and even LinusCatTips helped when my fat, disagreeable cat needed a bath.

TL;DR - Thank you, LMG, NCIX, and all the rest involved, for making all of the wonderful videos possible.

great work guys, love your content keep up the good work!!!!!! :D

great work Linus, you and your team got me into PC gaming last year! GLORIOUS!

Congratulations :D Linus. I remember watching your unboxing videos years ago and I'm amazed by how far you've come. I'm glad that I was able to watch LinusTechtips evolve to what it it is now. So keep doing what you're doing and I'll keep watching. :D