1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

A suggestion - I'd like to see videos where you review workstation grade components, like quadros, xeons, firepros, etc. and see how they stack up in a series of productivity software, like Vray, Cinerender, video editing software, CAD software. That'd be great!

I am not a long time sub, but Linus you really got me into computers and other various technology. I don't care if I win anything, but I just wanted thank you for always having a video up everyday to keep me from losing interest in this stuff, because I can't afford to buy all of this stuff and test it like you can.

ooooh sh*t!! Gratz on the 1milj Subs! 

you guys are awesome making these videos! keep it up! and let's see 2milj soon!

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

I found linus tech tips when i was looking for pc parts for a gaming pc but i stil have not got any part at all

You were badass on pka, and i subscribed to you after watching it. Hope you can go on again sometime!

Congratz on 1 million subscribers.

I got hooked with all your videos and chanels.

I hope you guys can keep up the good work and awesome content   :) .

Linus thank you for giving us all those nice and sexy videos ;) thanks to you i've built my own PC so THANK YOU SIR!  :)  :D  

my favorite food is beans and bacon and my favorite tech reviewer is you so keep it on.

LOVE YA :wub:  

Awww, Congrats Linus :3 Hmm 19.9 will be my 21. birthday sooo i hope it will bring some extra luck for me, cross me fingers for new PC :P My favourite video was when u built your pc with Xeon and costum painted graphics card (my jaw was open almost whole video :P). Well it would be nice if you reviewed some mid range graphics card and how they compare to new ones :P (sorry for bad english) 

Thank you Linus for all your hard work. Keep it up, content is awesome and your team is hilarious. More motivation spheresssss~!

Man, I am so happy you got to that massive mile stone, I am a fairy new member of this group, and am happy to be apart of this. Linus, you were recommended my one of my friends when I asked him for help on my first PC build. The build went well, but only thanks to your amazing build guides, you, the media group, and all the forum users have mad my life better, Thank You All!!!! 

October 2013 ... i was looking random videos on youtube about pc,technology, etc ... (i didnt had a youtube account that time) Suddenly appeared one day in the reccomend videos the '''ULTIMATE "Overkill" Water Cooled Build a Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide''' ... i saw the video 5 times ALL OF IT !!! 5*40mins ... i like it so much not only the build but the way that this video was made !!! (i dont even know back then WHAT was on that pc i had no idea about pc parts etc ... ) then i saw another video from linustechtips ... the razer deathadder 2013 Unboxing ... and then i said 'man that guy have some quality in those videos that i cant explain but are awesome! my eyes like them !!! ' ... i like it so much and so i created my youtube acc and subscrided to linustechtips ... my first sub ! then i began to see all videos about that channel from jenuary 2013 ... i saw every day 5 old videos and the one that linus upload that day ... then i joined that forum ... just to saw what is that forum ... i wasnt a member in one before ... i created my acc here about 2014 january and from then until now every morning until I get to my job and go back home (1 + 1 hours). I am in the forum and read about everything! and now after almost a year, my knowledge of technology, pc, etc. is at incredible levels! (I still havent my own computer, but I plan to build one.) Sorry for non properly english !
THANK U LINUSTECHTIPS
!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AND KEEP GOING !!!

It would be nice to have a review/unpacked of the Ducky Shine 3. Love the show.

This is soo awsome! I am so hyped about the giveaway!

And i want to say: I Watch all your video's 

The sad thing is i never won anything  :(

So i wanted to parcitipate (<- Am i saying that word correctly?) in the giveaway

So i hope that everyone is gonna enjoy this giveaway

If you dont i will... idunno  :P

I am not that creative lol!

From,

Dorzai

PS: I dont know if you need to like choose now or something but if you need,

i'd like to have the Gaming Rig  :)

Have fun everyone!

#EmojiSpam

product you would like to see us review: Asus VIVOPC

Good job LinusCongrats on 1 million subscriptions

Congratulations on surpassing 1 Million subscribers!

LinusTechTips is my absolute favourite Tech Channel and you have helped me become inexorably interested in technology! The community that you have created brings the most diverse people from everywhere together, because we have something in common.

Thanks so much to the community of LinusTechTips and the LinusMediaGroup, keep coming with the high quality videos  ;)

My PC:

Intel Core i5-4670K | ASUS Z87-Pro | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | MSI GTX760 TF OC Gaming 2GB | Corsair c70 | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB (SSD) | Seagate Barracuda 2TB (HDD) | Corsair RM750 | Cooler Master 212 Evo | CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Red) | Corsair M65 | audio-technica ATH-M50 | Dell UltraSharp U2414H | Logitech C920 | Windows 10 Pro

Greetings :D Linus and Co
How I found this was a video :Steelseries Siberia Elite Headset: which helped me to buy one, turned out to be the best one i ever bought :D
I really enjoy your things less then a 100 that is worth buying which help me out more then a couple of times, to help fix things that i didn't know that was broken. I also likes the reviews of pc parts due to the fact i am really soon ready to buy the parts to my first home built computer, which is going to be really nice.
I enjoy watching many of the shows but due to my lack of knowledge on things like this i am not to any help. And i really like that you are "noob" friendly which helps newbies like myself out.
Keep up the good work and best of luck

sorry for the bad English, but it is not my native togue  

I don't even remember how i found your channel, i think that i found it about two years ago but i didn't subscribe until now cause I've really starting to like tech now and you have really helped me with allot of stuff. When i decided that i was going to build my own pc then i went to youtube and i instantly found your's and Austin's channel and i am subbed to both of you. You have really helped me which part i should use for gaming within the budget that i have. You have also given me the confidence to build my own pc cause my dad don't have any confidence that i can make, that i'll just break it and then have to throw it away :).

Keep up the good work and keep going, with our support you will never give up :).

CPU:Amd fx-8320 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P RAM:Hyper x fury ddr3 8gb 1866 mhz GPU:Amd Asus radeon r9 280 3gb Case:Fractal design define r4 Storage:1.SSD hyper x fury 120gb 2.HDD seagate 500gb PSU:Corsair CX 600M, 600W Monitor:Some random philips monitor Mouse & keyboard:CM Storm Devastator - MS2K & MB24 OS:windows 7 home premium.

Googled computer build, got these Canadian guys. Came for the computers, stayed for the sausages. 

Congrats!

I stumbled upon Linustechtips when searching for heat sink fan configurations and was extremely pleased to find a knowledgeable team with TONS of great content. I really enjoy all the videos you guys are turning out. Keep up the awesome work!

I found out about linstechtips over /r/pcmasterrace. I wanted to know what all that wuss about that linus guy I never heard about before was about and then I somehow ended up here.

I notice this is technically my first post here, so...

Also, Hi!

Thank you for this giveaway! Also keep up the good work! You guys have been working hard and good to see fellow Canadians succeeding :D

congratulations, with 1million subs, my favourite show/channel is exactly Techquickie. Learned a lot there. When there was a video About binary calculations, i also had a exam for that and had an A :),! Thanks a lot linus and keep up the good work