1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hype! Love the reviews you do and it highly influenced my picks for my first build and now I have moved on to watching and am shocked that I had no Idea the forum existed, so now I have 2 tech forums to keep active on!

I've done some thinking and I believe I remember when I first found you guys. I think it was a comment from TB on one of his streams saying you were the best people to look at for any hardware you may be looking at purchasing. Good luck everyone!

Thanks a lot for all the stuff you have done in the past. I miss the ghetto unboxing videos with the giant screen and the camera man. I feel like youve done a great job with the linustechtips.com since i was able to build my pc just because of this. AND OMG IS THE COMMUNITY NICE. I cannot express how helpful and patient people have been here. In the end i wish for you to make as great videos as you are making right now (please dont ditch the funny and weird ones like the zombie ssd build ). GG WP.

I like turtles.

Congratulations on 1 milion. Looking forward to new videos  :)

LOL. This thread is flyinggggg..... :D

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

congrats to you!!! i love all you unbox videos keep up the good work with you all you the best in the future.

Hey Linus! Congratulations on one million subscribers, there's nothing I love more than seeing a personality or business I support "make it" on their own doing what they love, and to some degree I'm envious :)

I actually just registered on this forum through Steam to post in this thread ^_^ 

I first found out about LinusTechTips through YouTube a couple years ago when I first began getting interested in progaming and was looking for the proper equipment progamers use in order to play as proficiently as possible, this included a high quality mouse, mousepad, keyboard, headset, and even monitor. Your unboxings and reviews helped a ton in picking out peripherals and I've learned so many important facts from your explanation videos (e.g. I was looking for a high quality monitor when my old junk one started dying and I learned from your videos that VGA is inferior to HDMI, Display Port, and DVI; and I had been using VGA). My interest in LinusTechTips started in just watching your videos that pertained to what I was looking for, to my current habit of being subscribed to your YouTube channel and checking daily for new videos.

Personally I would love to see more mouse, keyboard, and headset unboxings and reviews (I feel I've found the best mouse on the market for me, but am still searching for the right keyboard, mousepad, and headset), there's just something magical about watching someone unbox an expensive product boasting a lot of high quality features and hearing if it hits the mark or not or possibly even exceeding what the box states. Some products I couldn't help but notice you haven't reviewed yet that I've recently grown interested in and would love to see an unboxing for are Zowie's FK1, SteelSeries' Rival (no I don't really count the minute-long promotion you did for them because you never really gave your opinion or experience w/ it so much as just re-stating its features), and Sennheiser's G4ME ONE (same thing w/ the Rival, you have a video sort of re-stating the product's features as opposed to a full review).

Anyways, I wish the best of luck to you and your crew and hope you guys keep producing the videos I've come to love over the past couple years and hope I win the giveaway! :wub:

I found LMG where on youtube, duh :P, I really like the build logs, sooooo sexy, would love a new PC as im just rocking a y510p and a shield tablet.  Anyway keep up the great work and thanks for all the new content all the time im like HOLY BALLS its a new vid everyday!

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

-Winston Churchill

I really like the build guides and appreciate the amount of work that goes into them  :)

Alright Linus & co, you want creativity well here this is.  One night I had a dream which I'll type up in a moment, just know that my friends and I all adore your videos.  Hope the team is doing well.

So the dream.  It started off a few years back when I was still in high school and me and my friends were sitting in the cafeteria chatting like usual.  Now this was the time when the song Party Rock got big and was played all the time.  In our cafeteria there is a large mic stand near the back where the student council would make announcements and play music.  So in my dream they started to play Party Rock.  Suddenly from the opposite end of the hall by the entrance, the two doors were slammed open and Linus and Luke walked out (There was smoke all around you guys for your entrance).  A few students jumped from their seats and pulled out streamers and those things that shoot out confetti and began cheering at their arrival but everyone else, myself included, was confused as to why you two were there.  Then Linus and Luke danced down to the back, pulling off some absolutely awful but well synchronized dance moves.  When they reached the back all of the students cheered and settled down.  "HELLO!"  Luke yelled into the mic before laughing.

"We're here from the school board, they asked us to come down here and do a little giveaway for all of you!" Linus shouted.

The students cheered loudly.  "Well then, what's our first prize Linus?"  Luke asked.

Out of nowhere, a big bag, reminiscent of the one that Santa has, appeared slung over Linus' shoulder.  He set it down and began rummaging around inside.  Then he pulled out a beautifully constructed PC.  "Alright, we'll call out your name and that's who will win!" Linus told the crowd of students.

"Well this guy's name is pretty cool, Fernando!" Luke shouted into the mic.

Our school's top defense man in football stood up and claimed his prize.

"Next we have a GTX 690 graphics card!"  Linus sang along to the beat of the song.

They kept giving out prizes to all of the students until I was the sole person left in the cafeteria.  I was excitedly awaiting my gift when they stepped back up to the mic.  "Well that's everyone, I think it went well Linus," Luke said.

I looked down in sadness and realized that I was invisible.  They thought that there was no one else to give things to.  I rushed the stage and tried to make noise or talk to them but I couldn't do anything but watch as they packed everything up.  I sat back down at a table because I was sad that I was left out but as Linus and Luke were leaving, a miracle happened.  Linus slipped and the big bag of goodies fell to the floor and a pc came sliding out across the floor to directly under the table I was sitting at.  "I guess someone else will get a prize," Linus shrugged and the two men left.

I was overjoyed, I had gotten a PC from Linus and Luke.  I pulled it up onto the table and pulled off one of the sidings to look inside.  The I woke up from my dream.

Linus, Luke, everyone on the team, you were cruel in my dream but you now have a chance for redemption to gift me one of the wonderful prizes!

PS.  Love all of you guys and everything that you do, keep up the great work!

Firstly id love to say congrats on reachig 1 million! You deserve it from all the hard work you put into it. I came across your channel from seeing you in some of the ncix videos and really liking you sense of humor even if sometimes its terrible :P

I really like all of your videos and super hard to pick a favourite but keep up the good work and all the best for the future. Good lick everyone.

In my opinion, LTT's videos were always easy to follow and was able to learn more from the LMG crew than other channels. I subscribed to LTT when I saw a TechQuickie video on Gizmodo and though that Linus was very clear about explaining things. His way of reviewing products and other thing is always clear, concise, and sometimes humorous. Congrats to LMG for 1 Million Subscribers and I wish you guys many more years and subscribers to come. More power!

Thanks for the informative videos, if it wasn't for your videos I would never have thought of building my own PC and trying it out! <3

Fantastic content linus, you are the man!!! :DDD

Your videos are a work of art and I wnt them to go on forever <3 :D

CPU Intel i7 8700k; Motherboard AORUS Z370 Ultra Gaming (rev. 1.0); RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000MHz C15; GPU eVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 Gaming iCX; Case Corsair Crystal 460X RGB; Storage Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB; PSU Corsair RM650x; Display(s) Acer Predator XB271HUA 27" WQHD 144Hz G-sync; Cooling Corsair H100i; Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB (Brown); Mouse ZOWIE EC2-A (400dpi); Sound Corsair Gaming H2100 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset; Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Hey Linus, i watched your videos for a while now and must say that they are always very helpfull for understanding things, especially the videos where you explain stuff like anti-aliasing. Also i like to keep track of new developments and stuff like that, so that i wont buy shit that day in future, when i buy my PC-parts :P.

Anyways, good luck with the Linus Media Group and your fantastic videos, keep up the good work. :)

Thanks for all the awesome videos :) Would love it if you did a review of some guitar tech!  Like some various guitar pedals/etc. I'm big into guitars and gaming so if your channel even had some guitar equipment reviews...oh lord, it would be perfect! It's really kind of you to give away these gifts, I know they could help a lot of people. Not gonna lie, I got my eye on that gaming computer. I play a lot of League of Legends and my old "less than good" Walmart computer just isn't cutting it. Anyways, awesome job, love your videos and keep at it :D - Matt. 

Man I remember the days of the small linus media group loving seeing you grow. My favorite video was probably the Nerd Rage Giveaway one. That was so funny. Any ways glad we can support you guys.