1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linus tech while starting the search information about pc parts. First i used a prebuilt gaming setup and expanded upon that. For a great video idea would be how to search up parts to build a pc and what to do for the people who don't know what is what. Congrats on 1mill subs Linus and i think i was one of the last 100 subs =D . Hope you reach 2mill

Linus! Thanks so much for all of your smart, down to earth, and incredible tech content! Congratulations on 1,000,000 subscribers. Cheers!

I found Linus tech tips whilst looking for a review of the OriginPC EVO15-S. One of the few youtube channels that actually had a video on it other than the usual promo video. Got hooked and started watching a ton of other videos from the channel!  :D

So um yeh. Im too lazy to wright any thing deep and emotional so here's a thankyou for making these videos they have really helped me understand things. :)

I love Linus Tech Tips.  Thanks so much for all the information and great videos!  Congrats on making 1 millions!  well deserved!

Totally off-topic: The Shield Tablet is truly awesome. HL2 on mobile!

Awesome, just like this undertaking!

Well, i guess it all stated a little more than a year ago. * cool flashback animation*

I was siting at my 10 year old computer that had just been trouble since i can remember.

I was thinking oh would in not be nice to have a good pc ! ^_^

And so i became dedicated to geting a new one. I got a job at a supermarket, it was terrible, But it was a way to get money.

So after working the whole summeri finaly had it the incredible thing called money. and so i started looking for parts. it was tough cause i didnt know much about parts but thats when linustechtips comes in, ofcourse there were others ToT,

pauls hardware. and more. I watched the videos for days. and then finaly i had the best combination i could come up with

and soon after it was on the way to my house.

It was glorious :wub:  ! loved the unboxing part .. oooh and puting it together ! that was easy with the help of some videos.

After puting it together and geting the software stuffed in there it became clear that there will be problems. again youtube videos helped with that. While i did set some problems aside to later tackle using the helping minds on this forum like the usb 3.0 not working ( it was and still is a mistery to me. After allthat was done it felt so great i had to get more so I started to plan an upgrade...still working on that.

And that brings us here.

About what i want to see on the channel ? I really find it hard to chose a fan controller i wat a cheap one but a good one a good looking one but it should not compromise on other things. so many fan controllers and so many diferent reviews, both bad and good. but in linus we trust so if that would show up on the cahnnel i would be happy.

good day to you all and well. good luck.

Congratulations on 1 Million Subscribers,

I never realise you had a forum Community until you mentioned it in the Video

So hello every one i look forward to joining. 

Well Linus. Congratulations on the Million subscribers and I hope for a million more incase I dont get a prize this round ;)

Great job linus n crew. have been watching for a couple of years n im really impressed with how far you've come. id like to see a tech quicky on what are volts n amps n how components use them. keep up the good work!

I found your channel while looking for a comparison between Xeon and an I7. I'm new to the community, but I hope that doesn't lower my chances in the giveaway. :)

Congratulations on 1.000.000 Subscribers.

I found your channel when looking for some reviews and build guides and I always landed on you channel. 

I wish all participants good luck.

I found you Linus, when i started looking for components for upgrading my rig. I was also looking at watercooling at that time, and Linus, I would mostly thank you for doing the "As Fast As Possible" videos, they were very educational, you need to continue with them!

About future reviews and videos... Cases, components, monitors...etc (just like always), but please make more reviews of WC parts (kits from various brands, AIO Coolers, rads, reservoirs, pumps etc.) and WC builds (they are very helpful!). For benchmarks, Luke, can you go back to OCing components when testing them? There are many reviewers out there who are doing stock benchmarks...

Anyway so much and please continue your work LinusTech Media!

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

Congrats on the 1M, I've been on this ride as a viewer almost from the very beginning and I've enjoyed it all.

Now if only we could get some more cat videos again :P

CPU: R5 3600 (OC 4.3GHz - 1.175v) Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3060 Ti OC 8GB

RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB 3600CL15 Monitor: AOC Q27G2U VA 1440p/144Hz Boot SSD: 850 EVO 256GB PSU: CORSAIR TX550M

Cooler: Hyper 212 Black Case: Phanteks Eclipse P350X Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G502

Crongratulations :) I hope that you will review the Iphone6 as fast as you can. ;) I was just looking for an 1000$ Gaming Rig and just thought that what you do is so awesome that I had to supscribe to you ;) And now your channel is growing and growing it is just amazing ;)

I would love to win anything signed by Linus and/or Luke.I enjoy watching your content and my favorite food is homemade pizza with hot sauce made by my mom.I have been watching your videos since fall 2013, when I was looking for  in game benchmarks of the FX8350 and HD7950, and I stumbled upon one of your videos and stayed on this channel ever since.The thing is that instead of using that 8350 in my first ever gaming rig, I sold the 8350 because the appropiate motherboard for it(a Sabertooth 990FX) wasn't available until january 2014 so I bought a 4670K(rest in peace sweet prince) and a Z87 G1. Sniper M5 that killed the cpu after a few months.Now I have my second 4670K and a Z97MX-Gaming 5 motherboard.Keep up the good work sir!

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

I don't even know how long i've been watching content by Linus. I do remember the kitchen table livestreams with just Linus' face on there :D

Anyway, congraz Linus and the team. Continue to do what you do.

Educative, fun videos, that give a good impression about the product

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Congratulations! I've always liked your videos.

You are the best Linus :) Your videos are very helpful you taught me how to make pc building

you guys rock.

thanks for all your hard work. you and your videos single handedly got me enthused about the tech world and I am now the go to guy in my family for building and repairing PC's. Your content is some of the most informative and well produced on the ENTIRE INTERNETS, but more than that, your entire team creates authentically enjoyable vids full of taste and intellect which I watch as much for entertainment as info.

Keep it up!

i like turtles