1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Cant wait im always watching and asking questions in the WAN show, I could ramble about how i love making and watching videos, but ill leave it at that.

good luck everyone if i win ill make a video about it.

Congrats on this major milestone and for achieving awesomeness. Always liked your product reviews ands build guides. 

Linus is the greatest Youtuber ever, his videos are realistic and beautiful and i wish i can show my love for the channel. All i can do is say how great it is and i will recommend it to everyone i know, tech lover or not. Just pure AWESOMENESS

I just want to stop by and say that you guys are amazing and have truly the best quality unboxings and product reviews on youtube.

I must say your review of the LG 34UM95 made me really really really really really really want it, but it's just too expensive! (it will be mine one day!)

as far as products to review in the future, i'd say as long as you keep me up to date with what's new in computer parts i'll be sure to check it out!

Let's knock out some other stuff about you guys. I can't exactly remember how i found you guys, i think it was through your review of the windforce gtx 770 when i first built my computer, which is the card i have now, so thank you for helping me decide.

and btw my favorite food is steak.

but anyways, congradulations on reaching 1 million subs! I hope to be with you guys for a million more!

CombatRobot11

One of the prizes should be just to meet the crew! With that being said, It looks like this forum is a very viable alternative to some of the other forums and seubreddits I browse -- GOOD JOB COMMUNITY! Good luck LinusTechTips and good luck to all the other contestants!

Excellent JOB. going back in past reminds me how helpful your channel was to raise me from a newbie to complete professional

Hey,

You guys truly deserve all the viewers and success that has come your way. It was never about trying gain a profit from what you guys were doing, but instead out of the pure passion that all enthusiasts share for pc and consumer tech. Keep it up!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

oh my goodness this is awesome congrats linus and the team

Hope I have some chance in this never won anything in my life.

Found linus when I decided to build my first PC and needed help for every single thing since the PC world was basically alien to me. Love Tech Quickie the most since it helped with some things I didnt know. 

Hope that you guys continue making videos & doing what you do for years to come, entertaining and informing us all about all the latest and greatest. Hope for even more success you guys are amazing.

My computer died so i went on a hunt all over youtube to find a fix for it. Then i found Linus, and I'm really happy i did c:

gratz on 1 million subs

i found LTT when i was looking to build my own pc and ascend to the PCmasterrace

and as your team grew bigger the videos became better 

also potatoes

You guys are awesome i watch your videos everyday and enjoy them =)  you have made me interested in building my own pc and understanding so much more than i used to know about computers. Happy 1mill subs. =)

Congratulations, Linus! Thank you, and your team, for all the great content! Can't wait for the 2M milestone!

Yesss a giveaway!

You talked about having actual gaming content like group Mario Kart and stuff with Edzel, 2 WAN shows ago or so. I'd really like to see that happening, sounds awesome  :D

Damn, such an awesome giveaway. This is by far my favourite youtube channel. I can't thank Linus enough for educating me on technology so much. Before I found this channel I didn't know crap about computers. But now I have been building rigs and even started learning programming. Thanks so much Linus for everything!

Grats on one million! I found you while researching how to build my first computer, and stuck watching your videos ever since :P

Hi, Linus i wanted to tell you that you really changed my life. I bought Corsair Raptor 45 and i wanted to watch a review of it. So i found you and from that day I'am watching you all the time  :)  Thank you for making a difference in my life. Keep It up  ;)

I have been watching your videos daily, too often really, just slaking off. So thanks for that :|

OMG I WANNTY COMPUDER SIGNED BY LINUS, now with that out of the way (linus fanboy), i was looking for a review on some random graphics card back when i started building computers for a living, and it was because of linus i actually started watching anything about computers on youtube (i was very old fasioned,Phht who needs youtube ill figure this out on my owBANG!!!!) but in all seriousness Thank you linus media group and NCIX for expanding the neverending database that is my brain on all things Tech.............LINUS<><><>LUKE<><><>EDZEL<><><>BRANDON<><><>NICK<><You guys are Super Mega Water Cooled Awesome

Thank you for all the incredible videos over the years! I would love to win the surface pro 3 and give it to my wonderful mother who has been after something like this for a while but can't afford it, fingers crossed!

To Linus media group its good to here that you reach a million subscribers. I found your channel 1.5 years ago when I was researching about water cooling because of my curiosity and when I saw your other videos it makes a lot interested about computers . Thanks to you I have my set goals what I want to be , hope you can make more build guide's and hope to win this giveaway