CPU Coolers ... wich one ? O.o

Laurysss

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

scythe or cm t4 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Is there any reason you are upgrading? I dont think it will be much difference

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

212 EVO

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Is there any reason you are upgrading? I dont think it will be much difference

Overclocking. There will be difference between that shit. I dont really like ~53*C 4.4Ghz on 1,385 i want to push it more.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

hyper t4

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

If you absolutely need something new go for the 212 evo.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Will try to get the evo. If not the katana. 

And btw what about dimensions will it fit? The 212 evo and katana?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

woops so used to seen that style of cooler from CM and saying 212 evo, fixed 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

All of those coolers except the Sycthe will be around the same as your cooler now. The CNPS5X is a great cooler for what it is/costs

I get ~53*C 4.4Ghz on 1,385v. There has to be improvments right?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Just get a noctua cooler. They're worth the money.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just get a noctua cooler. They're worth the money.

I dont have that much money.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I dont have that much money.

Oh I understand, but they are absolutely great coolers. At the least, get a cooler, and then down the road get a noctua fan to replace whatever crap fan comes on the cooler

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

T4 is basically a 212 EVO with different heatpipe layout. I'd go for it, I'd replace the fan at some point though.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Based on what little I know from my research, you can't really go wrong with the 212 EVO. The problem with the EVO is that it is .5mm too tall for the case. It would be pressing against the side of the case. Also, instead of comparing them to the stock cooler to see if they fit; why not just post the maximum CPU cooler height as listed on the manufacturers product page? This would make it much easier for people to know if what they are suggesting will even work. Here is a link to the product page: http://www.aerocool.us/pgs/pgs-b/x1_black.htm and so that everyone doesn't have to look (and maybe you could update your post initial post) the maximum height as listed in the product specs is 158mm:

Screenshot2014-09-09at92920PM.png

Also based on posted specs, the following will be too tall without some modification to the case:

Noctua NH-D14/SE 2014, NH-D15, NH-U14S, Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO (may or may not fit Coolermaster specs it at 158.5mm), V8/V8GTS

Coolers that do fit: Noctua NH-U12S/U9BSE2, Coolermaster Hyper T2/N520/T4/TX3

Hopefully this helps. I also think that if you can hold off on buying a cooler until you have more available funds it will pay off in the long run and you would be happier.

I also forgot but if you have a side fan then you will need to take that into account when determining your available height.

get a silverstone ar01 much cheaper than noctua and much better than the 212 evo. its like 25 to 35 dollars.  92mm(W) x 50mm (D) x 134mm (H)

Based on what little I know from my research, you can't really go wrong with the 212 EVO. The problem with the EVO is that it is .5mm too tall for the case. It would be pressing against the side of the case. Also, instead of comparing them to the stock cooler to see if they fit; why not just post the maximum CPU cooler height as listed on the manufacturers product page? This would make it much easier for people to know if what they are suggesting will even work. Here is a link to the product page: http://www.aerocool.us/pgs/pgs-b/x1_black.htm and so that everyone doesn't have to look (and maybe you could update your post initial post) the maximum height as listed in the product specs is 158mm:

Screenshot2014-09-09at92920PM.png

Also based on posted specs, the following will be too tall without some modification to the case:

Noctua NH-D14/SE 2014, NH-D15, NH-U14S, Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO (may or may not fit Coolermaster specs it at 158.5mm), V8/V8GTS

Coolers that do fit: Noctua NH-U12S/U9BSE2, Coolermaster Hyper T2/N520/T4/TX3

Hopefully this helps. I also think that if you can hold off on buying a cooler until you have more available funds it will pay off in the long run and you would be happier.

I also forgot but if you have a side fan then you will need to take that into account when determining your available height.

Seriously thanks man ! :)

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Didn't I tell you the other day about the hyper T4?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Didn't I tell you the other day about the hyper T4?

Huh?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Huh?

I think I did, you wanted to change the fan on your current cooler right?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

I think I did, you wanted to change the fan on your current cooler right?

You mean the heatsinks fan? Its dusty and small i am going for something new.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

You mean the heatsinks fan? Its dusty and small i am going for something new.

Well the hyper T4 is a good choice and it can fit your case, however if you want to see a real improvement you'll need to spend money on something like the noctua NH-C14. The D14 wouldn't fit your case.