If you could only have 1 game for the rest of your life?

AaronSmooth

Tetris.

Current Desktop: AMD Phenom II 955 @ 3.8GHz | Cooler Master V8 | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | ASUS GTX 570 | OCZ ModXStream 700W | Fractal Design Define R4 |
Preferred Programs: Foobar2000 | Firefox - Nightly | MPC-HC | µTorrent 2.2.1 | Hexchat | | Shell & Visual Style: bblean & Windows Classic with 3DCC |

Periferals: BenQ G2420HDB | LG M2262DP | Corsair SP2500 | Corsair K60 | Razer Naga | ATH-M50WH | PS3 | PS2 | Sony Xperia S | iPod Touch 3g 32GB |

Would have to be some kind of multiplayer competitive game. Probably Dota 2, CS:GO, or BF3.

Single player games would get old way to quickly to last a lifetime. Even the guy that said he could waste another 1000+ hours in San Andreas,,,,, I'd rather read a book at that point.

Minecraft, i would start a huge build and work on it for the rest of my lifetime lol, but I would have chosen bf3 if I hadnt played it so.much already

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Online: SC2

Offline: I just wouldn't play games (I'd get bored of it anyways)

either Tera or Skyrim. Love them both.

World of Warcraft despite the fact that I haven't played it since launch night for Mists of Pandaria.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

CRYSIS.. If there was an open world one like prototype 2 but huge and still the same gameplay and graphics as Crysis 3. Even if it would kill computers and make titans struggle

i7 3770 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus GTX 780 | Corsair H100i | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Obsidian 650D | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

Sword art online, if it was a game. :(

i5-3570k @ 4.3GHZ | MSI Z77MA-G45, | 8GB HYPERX 1600MHZ | MSI GTX 660 TI | KINGSTON 120GB SSD 1TB HDD

BATTLEFIELD 5 OR GTA 6 ;)

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Eve Online. Continuous sandbox MMO...there will always be more battles and lulz to be had.

Metal Gear Solid 1

Case Bitfenix Shinobi | CPU - i5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz | Motherboard -  Asus P8Z77 | GPU - 7870 | PSU - Corsair CXM 600w | 
Harddrive - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb x 2 | SSD - Samsung 840 256Gb | Cooling - Custom 2x Dual 120mm Radiator, Watercooling Loop |

Ultimate Programming Resources Thread ||| CompSci Masters Degree Student and Professional Java and C# Programmer

First that comes to mind is Skyrim, but I'm not quite sure that's the correct answer for me...maybe Diablo II

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

SIns of Solar Empire or Civ V or Fable.. I can not decide.. hehe

Spoiler

crysis 3. Don't know why but I'm in love with the series

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Civilization V.

The wonder is, not that the field of stars is so vast, but that man has measured it. - Anatole France