If you could only have 1 game for the rest of your life?

AaronSmooth

Probably Minecraft or Skyrim, because of the amount of mods and customization available. You can make them change to make it feel like a new experience.

MSI R9 290 Gaming | MSI Z77 MPower Big Bang | XFX Pro 750W Black Edition | i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | GSkill Ripjaw 2x8Gb | NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | OCZ 128 Gb Vertex 4 | Samsung 250Gb 840 EVO | 1&2 Tb Seagate Barracuda | Logitech G510 | Logitech G700 | Logitech G35 | 3 x LG E2442V
-it24-

Probably Dark Souls since I play it atleast once a day for an hour or so. I have over 300 hours on it so far and don't plan on stopping. Maybe dark souls 2, but it isn't out yet sadly :/

I think it would have to be Skyrim, until the next fallout comes out at least. I spend countless hours playing that game and modding it exactly the way I like it, definitely worth every cent I spent in it and all DLCs. Ironically I only finished the main story once :lol:.

Yeah I probably spent a 1000 hours too between massive massacres and police chases just for fun, legit playthroughs and ones with cheats/trainers and tons and tons of modding, my game was barely recognisable after a few months :D.

I enjoyed GTA III similarly, but to a lesser extent. GTA 4 wasn't even close to being as much fun.

I would pick San Andreas as well I think. I originally bought it for PS2 (mind you, I was a child then and had no idea about the PC's superiority at the time) and played easily 1000+ hours much like both of you. I can count beating the game (not 100%, just the main story) 14 times. I've only beat it 100% once as it can get really boring finding all those horse shoes and such.

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

Is there any other options? I would rather not have a game, because eventually I will get bored of it and hate it.

Depends on the scenario. If the reason why i can only play 1 game is because i'm in prison or something secluded then probably choose an open ended RPG like skyrim. 

If the reason is i am only allowed to play 1 game forever and i'm online. Then probably League of Legends.

Same with a few others which is Minecraft

It is really the game that lets you do literally whatever you want, Circuitry? Check. Fighting? Check. Survival? Check. Building? Check. DotA,LoL Minecraft Style? Check.

The possibilities are...

hqdefault.jpg

The logical choice would be a game that isn't multiplayer oriented and has a thriving singleplayer. Every multiplayer game eventually will die, games like WoW, LoL or Counter Strike 1.6 will reach their demise. 

Assuming you are allowed to install mods for the game you choose, I would pick Skyrim. The game alone can be explored for years and if you incorporate mods you will always have something new to do.

I think that i would probably have Starcraft 2, I never seem to stop playing that game.

Morrowind, easiest choice ever.

MSI MPower Big Bang | Intel 3570k

Samsung Pro 840 256GB | Asus R9 280x DirectCU II Top

Seasonic 750w Gold 

COD4 or CS GO

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

well with that said, lets make it more interesting

If you could only have 1 OFFLINE game for the rest of your life? what would it be......

If you could only have 1 OFFLINE game for the rest of your life? what would it be......

Probably one of the GTA's. Its the only game that I much prefer offline than online. Vice City was my favourite so far but that was when I was back on the PS2. 

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Swtor or iRacing. would have to flip a coin

Skyrim or oblivion

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Planetside 2, new stuff all the time. Constant gameplay.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........

It'd have to be call of duty 2 (not black ops 2, which would be call of duty 8)

Online would be minecraft due to variation

Offline probably either a total war game or a bethesda game

All of them would need to have mod support

Battlefield 3, just such a good game. - the suppression a wonky hit registration.

LoL, it is a game that you can never really get tired of.

- winny3141 :D

System Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Six-core CPU, AMD Radeon HD 6970 2 GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card, MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard, Kingston Hyper-X 1600 MHz RAM, ADATA 128 GB MLC SSD, 2 TB HDD, Astec Dual 120 mm closed Liquid cooling Loop, Cooler Master 800W Silent Pro Gold (80 Plus Gold Certified) PSU, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard (Love me my Cherry MX Blue Switches), a Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse (8200 dpi 4G sensor FTW!), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Dare I say Dota 2?

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

Gabriel Knight Trilogy or the Broken Sword series.

2265197-gabriel_knight_sins_of_the_fathe

garrys mod. infinite mini games, infinite game modes, infinite possibilities !