Best speakers for BASS?

FineVisionz

I am looking into getting new speaker for my computer for bass.  I am a big bass fanatic, as you can probably tell.  Sadly my Klipsch Pro Media 2.1 subwoofer has died, so I am out on a search for what is the best computer speakers for bass?  When I got my Klipsch 2.1's there were one of the best at the time, what is it now?

@FineVisionz 

hands down Logitech Z623

You and your Logitechs.........they are the ones I am getting as well....

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

we call them subwoofers.

buy some whatever 2.0 speakers and buy a separate subwoofer.

Haha best post ever....yes or a 200 Watt Stereo system.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

we call them subwoofers.

sub15.jpg

Can you guess the price? ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

sub15.jpg

Can you guess the price? ;)

200 dollars.

we call them subwoofers.

This is actually what I did

My PC speaker setup is actually a car stereo connected to two bookshelf speakers through internal amp, and a Rockford Fosgate subwoofer connected to a 300W amp, all powered off an Antec 380W PSU

"Rawr XD"

You and your Logitechs.........they are the ones I am getting as well....

Haha best post ever....yes or a 200 Watt Stereo system.

lol my PC speakers are actually the post above

I moved my Z623s after I setup the audio rig and now they are used for my TV/Home Theater upstairs. I only really watch action movies and being able to feel the bass is amazing.

"Rawr XD"

200 dollars.

Close. Multiply it by 18.75 and you get the correct price. ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Close. Multiply it by 18.75 and you get the correct price. ;)

Are you serious Link please?

Are you serious Link please?

This is the manufacturer: http://www.adam-audio.com/en/pro-audio/products/sub15/description

This is where you can see the actual price because the manufacturer does not list it: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1029035-REG/adam_professional_audio_sub_15_sub15_15_1000_w.html

Spoiler

Polk Audio PSW505 hand down best 12inch bass cannons ever. I own 2 of them and I just want to put them in my car now. 

@FineVisionz 

hands down Logitech Z623

Loooooooooooollll I had that. little 7inch speaker. Not enough bass for a big bass head. It gets loud and all, but not nearly enough bass for me. 

we call them subwoofers.

I would love to do this, but I don't really want to go out, buy a huge subwoofer, then go out and buy a PSU to power it.  I have though about doing this in the past, it just a bit more than I would like to spend.

Polk Audio PSW505 hand down best 12inch bass cannons ever. I own 2 of them and I just want to put them in my car now. 

Loooooooooooollll I had that. little 7inch speaker. Not enough bass for a big bass head. It gets loud and all, but not nearly enough bass for me. 

The subwoofer I use for my PC is a car subwoofer lol (12" Rockford Fosgate Punch)

"Rawr XD"

I would love to do this, but I don't really want to go out, buy a huge subwoofer, then go out and buy a PSU to power it.  I have though about doing this in the past, it just a bit more than I would like to spend.

its fun xD

I actually picked my sub, box, and amp all mounted together second hand for a really good price (100 or so). PSU came from my old rig which now has an AX860. Car stereo deck was 20 bucks and bookshelf speakers idek where they came from but they were in the basement

"Rawr XD"

This is the manufacturer: http://www.adam-audio.com/en/pro-audio/products/sub15/description

This is where you can see the actual price because the manufacturer does not list it: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1029035-REG/adam_professional_audio_sub_15_sub15_15_1000_w.html

If I wanted 1000W of subwoofer power I can buy two 12" kickers, a 1000W amp and a 1000W PSU. All for a lot less then $3750

"Rawr XD"

If I wanted 1000W of subwoofer power I can buy two 12" kickers, a 1000W amp and a 1000W PSU. All for a lot less then $3750

So, what would you guys recommend me to look for if I was aiming around $150-maybe $200 ?

So, what would you guys recommend me to look for if I was aiming around $150-maybe $200 ?

Brand new, Z623

If you're willing to look around second-hand then the car stereo rig

"Rawr XD"

The subwoofer I use for my PC is a car subwoofer lol (12" Rockford Fosgate Punch)

Just get a jackhammer

Z623 lol

Haha, though you were gonna say that.  What about going out a buying a powered subwoofer, that plugs into a normal outlet on the wall? 

I remember the Pimp My Ride episode with two of those beasts 

For real...imagine the bass output tho...Your whole house would be shaking literally

Haha, though you were gonna say that.  What about going out a buying a powered subwoofer, that plugs into a normal outlet on the wall? 

Powered home subwoofer is only good if you hook it up to a receiver, and isn't that good for bass heavy music.

If I was you and I didn't mind a bit of ghetto rigging I would look around second-hand parts and craft my own stereo. A deck with aux input, two or four speakers, a sub+box+amp, and a PSU

"Rawr XD"